Random Music Thread LXIV: Fun Times Ahead In Another Random Cobbler Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I roll my eyes any harder, they'll fall out of my head.

Ugh.

Guys! SEPTA!

5043625_700b.jpg

So is this (musically related, that is):

north-coast-brother-thelonious.jpg

Still haven't had a chance to pick it up, but I'm going to this weekend.

ironically, I avoided this google image pic

beer0281.JPG

because everyone would think I knew her

I'm not a fan of Grouplove's album, but songs 2 3 and 4 are good. It's been a year and I'm still grooving to Tongue Tied.

Does anyone think that thread is named Frenchwomen who rub you the wrong way?

I used to have the Marie Antoinette (Coppola) soundtrack

were a few interesting songs there, I'll have to look up the track listing to refresh my memory

I used to have the Marie Antoinette (Coppola) soundtrack

were a few interesting songs there, I'll have to look up the track listing to refresh my memory

I believe it had "What Ever Happened?" by The Strokes, which is one of my favorite songs ever. Life ain't chess.

This doesn't quite fit into the thread prompt, but for the last two months or so I've fallen in love with the Comedy Bang Bang podcast. It's a great ~80 minutes of celebrity interview/long form improv show hosted by Scott Aukerman. I saw the live show two weeks ago when they came through Seattle with Paul F. Tompkins and James Adomian and it was fantastically hilarious.

If that interests you at all, I'd suggest trying Episode 167, 120 if you're a Parks and Rec fan, or the Best of 2011 two part show. They don't start a show with a script or anything, everything's developed on the fly and it's really impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom