Random Music Talk XL: Slappin' Bitches With Vik

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
b4ccd813-8b37-4e60-82b2-2cea699faf10.gif

3.gif

tumblr_lksgwolHC01qfjhgro1_500.gif

Greatest thread finale ever. :laugh:

LOL
That's exactly how i pictured most of them.

And you guys think Laz was a jerk for coming to your section and making blanket statements about all of you?

Good to see how classy of U2 fans we have in the dinosaur act section of the forum.

LOL
That's exactly how i pictured most of them.

U2 Guy, I didn't come in here to insult these guys, just trying to have some fun & close off the discussion with laz. Really didn't ask for your help, and didn't need it.

Denizens of this virtual Championship Vinyl, I apologize for, and disassociate myself from the (well-meaning) comments of my fellow refugee from the other side of town. I seriously don't know what he was thinking.

Seriously, I didn't ask him to do that. Sorry about that general rudeness ladies & gents.

Just decided to stop by here at Championship Vinyl and say I agree w/you on this one. The notion that they didn't remaster it because they were cheap is absurd.

I think they probably messed around with it a bit, didn't like what they were coming up with, and decided that they were happy with the way it sounded. Imagine that. Odd that U2's most important album would get such a Wal-Mart treatment, but there it is.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled...well, you know.

Hey which one you guys is Rob Gordon?

Nice High Fidelity refs. I'd say Shouter is Rob Gordon but I can't imagine him getting such quality tail all the time.

Glad we agree on part of this remaster issue. I do believe that we'll get an explanation at some point; it's a question they're gonna hear more than once and can only avoid for so long. Maybe it will come from Beano or Patois. Maybe he answer has to do with Battlestar Galactica. Who knows?

Nice High Fidelity refs. I'd say Shouter is Rob Gordon but I can't imagine him getting such quality tail all the time.

Glad we agree on part of this remaster issue. I do believe that we'll get an explanation at some point; it's a question they're gonna hear more than once and can only avoid for so long. Maybe it will come from Beano or Patois. Maybe he answer has to do with Battlestar Galactica. Who knows?

You mean who the frak knows. And Lisa Bonet wasn't bad in her day. Still isn't. :)

And yeah, I'm sure at some point someone, probably Edge, will say something about it, likely during some interview about the time it comes out.

These things will be repacked, reissued and regurgitated many more times before we're gone...I'm sure we'll get some remaster some day, probably 5.1 w/3D glasses for the accompanying crawling insect wall art.

Thanks for letting me play in your yard a bit. Sorry about the mess.

Hard to say. The record company is fighting hard to keep the novelty of the physical artifact alive, but does it have another 10 years before everything is in a Cloud, chip implant, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom