Random Music Talk CXXX: The AFL Finally Gets Revenge on Meat Loaf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read some reflective article from Rolling Stone about the West-Swift feud.

It still pisses me off to this day that people were unwilling to disavow and de-platform Kanye West and his ego at the very start of that.

Merry Xmas all. Would love to hear about your Christmases and what the weather's like where you live! Seems a wild winter across the States. It's 37C here today.

We should make a new years resolution to get through this thread so we don't have to see the title anymore.

I mean, I live in Phoenix. It's been colder this winter than usual, but the days around Christmas have had afternoons in the 70s. Really nice to go for walks. Supposed to get rainy and colder again tomorrow.

My Christmas was pretty good, Cobz. Hope yours was too. I've been reading Surrender a lot (kinda surprised at how long it's taking me to read it). Also played Mario Kart with friends on Christmas night. Ready for sugary food season to end. Watching lots of football. Won second place in my fantasy league.

That's the report from here. Agree with iYup that we need to pull together and get through this thread ASAFP.

GC_good-eats-meatloaf_s4x3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom