Random Music Talk CXI: W Sellin' VW To Me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, saw Motley Crue last night (I know all of you are envious), and they had the funniest walk on music maybe ever...."So Long Farewell" from The Sound of Music. Presumably cause its the final tour, so goes from "So Long Farewell", lights down into "Girls Girls Girls"...I was amused.

Fans of FKA Twig's LP1 should definitely listen to her new EP. It continues in the same vein, style and quality wise.

I really want to hear this, but my damn internet has been out all week. I did hear a track on satellite radio, though, and it sounded good.

So, saw Motley Crue last night (I know all of you are envious), and they had the funniest walk on music maybe ever...."So Long Farewell" from The Sound of Music. Presumably cause its the final tour, so goes from "So Long Farewell", lights down into "Girls Girls Girls"...I was amused.

That's awesome. So random.

As far as I know, nothing that records into memory like a DVR that you can buy without some subscription. I have a DVD recorder I got at Best Buy a number(maybe 7?) of years ago that records onto blank DVD's so basically a more modern version of a VCR, but I think thats as close as you'll get. (Assuming they still sell those)

Thanks. I think my next stop is my cable company. All we want to do is record TCM movies in the middle of the night.

Also, we went to see Mission Impossible this afternoon. Who the hell hires henchmen who can't fucking shoot?

mrs. tourist was due last Thursday. She hasn't given birth yet. However, I'm in the hospital and have been for two days now. I could barely move. 3 bulged discs, a lumbar/psoas strain, and (thankfully non-nerve-damaging) stenosis. My back is pretty messed up. Can't use any of my core muscles. And mrs. tourist could need me at any moment to help her through the birth of our first child.

Poor timing. :depressed:

I really really hate FYF fest.

Make the festival two hours longer, but in exchange, let's go ahead and make sure there's a 5 minute overlap between our stages that are already 10 minutes apart :up:.

I just realized I'm seeing Spiritualized this weekend and I don't know what to do with this knowledge, I'm so hyped.

If anyone's hitting up the Chellawolfe tour and wants to pick up that tour variant of the LP for Mr. I'm Too Cool To Post Here Anymore, I'll make it worth yer while. Can't get to her date here due to a friend's wedding.

The Wombats are like if some guys on a sketch comedy show had to come up with a running New Order parody act, a talentless hack New Order parody act.

That's like a year overdue according to some internet rumors, so thank God let's get on with it.

I don't know how to feel. I love Laura so incredibly much that even if the album's better than The Haunted Man I'll probably still be sad if there's nothing as good as that song.

I loved that album, and really like Laura, but never saw it as this amazing all-time classic that most people seem to really adore.

Back
Top Bottom