Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest facebook rant.
----
Listening to the greatly overrated works of Michael Jackson. Ok he did a few great songs and his influence is unquestionable but he did so much fucking shit too. His albums are littered with shit but there is always a few saving graces.

Ah that sucks. But I gotta say, you are a really really REALLY awesome dad for allowing your daughter to go see them in Barca! My parents didn't even let me go to Amsterdam last tour when I was 15.

thanks. my parents let me attend my 1st concert(zootv, WOOHOO!!!!!), by myself when i was 15. i was one of the most memorable, if few, moments of my teens. i figure it's one of those moments that will live with her forever and she can tell her kids about.

Why do girls say they go for personality over looks but when push comes to shove guess what taskes first place.
Is it any wonder why guys grow up to be such bitter cynics.
Everytime someone mentions it I roll my eyes so hard anyone would think I was having a fit.

Oh btw im no gargoyle but when your only 5,6 even the tall ugly people are favoured over you, tall ugly personality less people at that.

Ive been told I give off the wrong signals too, girls often think im gay for some unknown reason. The burden of being blonde.

End of rant

Well, if you got some money, chicks will always dig a short dude with money than some tall ugly guy. :lol:

Seriously, you just need to look for less superficial chicks. :wink:

Why do girls say they go for personality over looks but when push comes to shove guess what taskes first place.
Is it any wonder why guys grow up to be such bitter cynics.
Everytime someone mentions it I roll my eyes so hard anyone would think I was having a fit.

Oh btw im no gargoyle but when your only 5,6 even the tall ugly people are favoured over you, tall ugly personality less people at that.

Ive been told I give off the wrong signals too, girls often think im gay for some unknown reason. The burden of being blonde.

End of rant

ever thought that these girls are being dead honest with you, and you might, just perhaps, be a bit of a dick?
:)

Same here. He's blaming females for being superficial, yet he's as narrowminded himself as the girls he's after.

I have too many females friends too be a dick, all of which i see at least twice a week :lol:

Also, im all about looks and not personality, not once have a claimed otherwise. Its dishonesty i have a great problem with.

Also like ive said, im a cynic.

probably best for you, given the personality you present on here.

So the presence I maintain on an internet forum dictates my personality in life ?
Im just being very very harsh at the moment, its hard not to be.
Im sure a male will back me up on the subect, its an age old problem.

So the presence I maintain on an internet forum dictates my personality in life ?
Im just being very very harsh at the moment, its hard not to be.
Im sure a male will back me up on the subect, its an age old problem.
i'm thinking more along the lines of the stories from your life you've related to us. based on those, it's really no wonder at all why you're dealing with less than great women.

I'd rather girls, in general, be honest about what they desire in the opposite sex rather than hide behind that charade of " personality over looks " in order to seem less shallow.

Im going to accuse every female on the god damn planet of being guilty of this crime.

Kenn Dodd and Bradd Pitt are sitting at the bar. Who does the female go for ?

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/passtheremote/ken-dodd-insurance-431.jpg

http://www.pbpulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/brad_pitt.jpg

Its almost a stupid subject to debate. Almost.

I'd rather girls, in general, be honest about what they desire in the opposite sex rather than hide behind that charade of " personality over looks " in order to seem less shallow.

Im going to accuse every female on the god damn planet of being guilty of this crime.

Well, personality IS more important than looks, but looks are always a factor. Personally, I don't tend to become overly phsyically attracted to a man until his personality has won me over. It won't happen at all if there's nothing to physically attract me in the first place, but would I take a guy just because he's pretty? No.

I can't speak for all women. I've seen plenty of girls who are with men just because they're arm candy or just because they have money, etc.

Neither. I don't have a clue who Dodd is and I despise pretty boys like Brad Pitt.

Lol screwtape.

Im so hungover even my childrens children feel it. RAAAAAAAWWWRrrr.

:rolleyes:

Dude, why does it have to be one or the other? Ideally, I want to have both.

Personality > Looks (read: Personality wins over Looks. If the guy is jaw-droppingly handsome but he treats me like shit, I ain't touching him with a 10-foot pole)
Personality + Looks > Personality only (all other things being equal)

That's the truth. Is this always the case realistically? Probably not. Because there will never be any two people with equal amount of personality. There will always be a bias towards one or the other.

And by the way, Brad Pitt is married with like 10 kids...

Ofcourse looks DO matter. If someone is just not attractive to you, you won't want to get to know them. No matter how nice they turn out to be.
You just can't have a relationship with someone you don't find attractive, it doesn't work that way.

You just can't have a relationship with someone you don't find attractive, it doesn't work that way.

Galeongirl, you are always full of wisdom :)

Of course, different people find different things attractive. A person might look like the most hideous of trolls to the rest of the world, yet irresistibly attractive to someone. Personal example: Akiva Schaffer. Everyone else seems to think he's ugly, but I find him by far one of the most attractive famous dudes.

Galeongirl, you are always full of wisdom :)

Of course, different people find different things attractive. A person might look like the most hideous of trolls to the rest of the world, yet irresistibly attractive to someone. Personal example: Akiva Schaffer. Everyone else seems to think he's ugly, but I find him by far one of the most attractive famous dudes.

Thanks, and so are you! That's exactly what I mean. As long as they're attractive to YOU, that's what matters. But if you yourself don't find a guy attractive, why would you even want to try to get a relationship when the chemistry isn't there?

^ I say thats cause for celebration :D .. . a couple of days like that every now and then are good for the soul :hug:

Not sure if its just me wearing my cranky pants lately but my husband needs a whack across the back of the head with something cold and hard at the moment . . . you're 41 mate not 4 so stop your sulking and get on with it :gah:

*rant over* :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom