Random Facts and Confessions #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she
feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She
cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is
...unconditional.
There's only one thing wrong with her. She forgets what she's worth!"

I saw this today. Love it.

Nuh uh! It wasn't me! *points to Amy* All her fault! :grumpy:

definitely her fault! i totally saw her pressuring you! i'm sure there' s plenty of other eye-witnesses to that :lol:
i mean how else you could see all those snow pictures that she offered you like candy... how could you resist? :giggle:

I didn't force you to join. You emailed me to ask how to do it! :whistle:

I went to eBay for the first time on Saturday night. I joined eBay on Saturday night and bought something on Saturday night. I am all 100% rated for my solitary purchase. I am made of awesome. And 2 fantastic lamp bases that are on their way from Melbourne. I am so excited that I'm called a fast payer and excellent ebayer by a complete stranger.

I see trouble ahead, though. Mostly because of this utterly gorgeous doona cover set and 2 wardrobes and those just awesome shelving units...
:hyper: :heart:

so everyone has started wearing those flat peak baseball/basketball/football caps backwards lately, and i want in, and since i love Outkast, i'm going to buy an Atlanta cap, instead of a NY one like everyone else.

I despise those hats so bloody much. If only because the people wearing them never take them off.

I've had to deal with my dad being in the hospital for three months straight, twice in December, one in January and once this month. He's doing alot better but now I feel like absolute crap. I feel emotionally drained as well as physically, and I'm dealing with going to college and furthering my education this year. I want to be sure he'll be alright and my mom will be OK with dealing with it while I'm not there because the last two months have been pure hell because he got sick out of the blue. I really need some time away to clear my mind...

The song Angels Too Tied to The Ground applies well this moment...

Just completed a very long, very emotional couple of days. Have taken on a responsibility I'm not sure I'm ready for, but you know that comment "someone has to do something"? Well, it's my turn to put up or shut up. The stakes for a lot of people I care about are high and I will do everything I can to help them get to where they want -- need -- to be.

My life started to get that little bit more awesome... and now I'm at a loss what to do. :crack: I need more instinct and less brains damnit.

I wasn't talking about facebook. :wink: That sucks my life away bit by bit.

And thanks for the offer. I don't think there's much to vent.. I just need a guide book on life. :crack:

I didn't think you were saying it about facebook, but I couldn't resist.

If you find that guidebook, let me know!:crack:

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice try Jeff. If you really want to meet us, you have to win the lottery and come to Montreal!:wink:

I have the guidebook. You can come over and read it Amy. (GG too) It's on the shelf next to the U2 DVDs. :up:

A copy of that would be nice to keep on hand. :up:

I think we all have to write our own guidebook as we go along. :crack:

Yes I think we do too, would be nice though if there were a guide for those times where we need that little extra help with direction in life.

Have a love hate relationship with winter right now. I love the fact that we have a snow day today, but hate the fact that we got another foot of snow dumped on us. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom