Random Facts and Confessions #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Edgetarian, you can NOT delete your FB account entirely. They still keep all your information 'in case you decide to return'. So when you make a new account you get all your old stuff back. Feckin' stalkers!

i don't know how the hell it exactly works, but I have heard that there's something that actually kills the bastard off... but you need to do some major googling to find a way to do it!
but yeah, they are stalkers!!! i heard that everything that some guy once had bought online was visible to see for his friends there... and i mean everything! i also think that this brought some trouble since the guy had a mistress or smth, so his wife wasn't very pleased with it..
don't know... FB is suspicious anyway!
but as much as i've studied the place, it's freakin' annoying to put on the settings of who can see what... (well, actually it's good, but how can i get a guarantee that they actually won't see all those things...)
i really wouldn't like to share everything with some people..

I'm not changing for you! If you don't like me for who I am, you don't deserve my friendship or loyalty!

I'm not changing for you! If you don't like me for who I am, you don't deserve my friendship or loyalty!

yep - golden words!! :) you don't need to change for anyone! you just need to change when you yourself feel like you need a change!! (and i honestly at the moment feel like i need some more self-development and letting go of a lot of things! not maybe changing, but rather improving... )

it's kind of funny how people I've known, had fun with and interracted longer with (dare i say - were friends with?) don't really remember you after a few years of break, but a guy I've had minimal interraction with (and meeting once!) recognized me instantly after years of break (and even knew my name perfectly though he was a foreigner!)...

yep - golden words!! :) you don't need to change for anyone! you just need to change when you yourself feel like you need a change!! (and i honestly at the moment feel like i need some more self-development and letting go of a lot of things! not maybe changing, but rather improving... )

Thank you!:hug::hug::hug:

I am in such a vulnerable place right now, I don't want to lose anyone. However, I need to learn to just let go. Hard lesson for me for sure!

I have just realised parts of my dissertation I only have hard copies of (the most up to date drafts) so I have to type it up again :happy: Apparently I've had my common sense glands removed when it comes to saving documents. Ugh.

amy :hug:

totalu2nut ~ I just know that your dissertation will be even better second time around ~ good luck :hug:

and rachel d ~ I love your post :heart:

as for me, today hurt ~ life is just so very cruel sometimes I have no words

just a hurt, which will slide away eventually, it may simmer quietly in the background and sting, a little harder some days more so than others, but I hope it never disappears completely ~ I hope it stays with me a while longer to remind me of just how very very blessed I am

hooray, Rachel!!! this is good news :)

i have to confess that sometimes snooping sufing around in the internet can be the most awesome thing... i might have found a very hot :shocked:picture of him :combust::combust: let's just say that it involved his naked torso and i saw his undies peeking out of the trousers...
which leads me to the final point: internet is useful!! ;)

just a hurt, which will slide away eventually, it may simmer quietly in the background and sting, a little harder some days more so than others, but I hope it never disappears completely ~ I hope it stays with me a while longer to remind me of just how very very blessed I am

:hug::hug::hug:

I wish things were simple, but they are not. I have to not care, because caring hurts too much!:sad:

:

:hug: for you, our sweet girl! :heart:

thanks GG and Purrl :kiss:

I'm not hurting for me, but for a dear sweet friend who is fiesty and big hearted and funny and out there and life is just taking the wind out of her sails right now . . . no one should have to fight so hard for the right to do all the little things we sometimes forget to be grateful for

i might have stared at his muscles, hands and butt today while he was in my room, interacting with one of the small-bosses right in front of my desk :shifty:
damn, he has a tiny waist! and a well-trained chest.. :shifty:

I did it. I really didn't think I would find the strength, but I did. This day has been excruciating, but I take comfort in the fact that I did provide caring, compassion and comfort, despite my own pain.

I did it. I really didn't think I would find the strength, but I did. This day has been excruciating, but I take comfort in the fact that I did provide caring, compassion and comfort, despite my own pain.

:hug:

i'm kind of annoyed by the fact that an old lady who is a total chatterbox (no silence today!) is back at work again after one day of break - yet she is very sick (a rough cold, but could also be a flu??) So many sick around me in here that i kind of feel all the bacteria spreading... i feel like taking a protective coat around me! i know what i'll be doing today - drinking lots of lemon and ginger tea!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom