Ramer, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's pretty foul stuff. I used to start nights off with Jagerbombs, but then it occurred to me that they were just a waste of money, they didn't even affect me. Not really worth it.

I just stopped watching because it had been sucking for a few years, basically. Yeah, similar reason to most other people, I would assume. Never want to see the movie.

Man, the hell? Are you going through a Great U2 Meltdown or something? I had oneadose once, only thing that got me back into them was by seeing them live.
Those things are so nasty. My brother described them as sweet-tarts but ew. They are foul.

It did. It was craptastic long before the X-Files ever ended. I ended up ignoring it most of the time and doing my snacking while it was on instead of waiting for a commercial during The X-Files.

I must be. I was getting burnt out on them anyway, so I am long overdue for one. It won't be the first. I've had plenty. Back when HTDAAB came out, I hated them.

Time to shuffle my brother off to school. Back in a few.

Wow, I only just found out Ensemble Studios is dissolving. They made all the Age of Empires games, which are only like my favourite games ever. :(

:(:(:(:(:(

This isn't quite as bad as when Rareware went to Microsoft, but still.

Wow, I only just found out Ensemble Studios is dissolving. They made all the Age of Empires games, which are only like my favourite games ever. :(

:(:(:(:(:(

This isn't quite as bad as when Rareware went to Microsoft, but still.

Are they being bought out or just closing?

Didn't you read the part about the affair?

No I did not read your lies Serena :wink:

Okay guys I'm coming to the conclusion that my college friends are pretty much sucky and useless and that I need new ones

Stuff them. You have the Superthread!

Worked for me. No, really, in real life. See: Ali, cin, the Daniels, Jen, and U-Wen.

Stuff them. You have the Superthread!

Worked for me. No, really, in real life. See: Ali, cin, the Daniels, Jen, and U-Wen.

But I think I'm the only Irish superthreader :wink:

I saw one guy today who saw me and just screamed John; it was random because we never really talked much

But I think I'm the only Irish superthreader :wink:

I saw one guy today who saw me and just screamed John; it was random because we never really talked much

:laugh:

I love it: we're on a fan forum for an Irish band and it took us something like five months to even get a single Irish person into the Superthreads.

I love it: we're on a fan forum for an Irish band and it took us something like five months to even get a single Irish person into the Superthreads.

Well, Liam was born in Ireland at least, and Australia is like a shitty Ireland. :hmm:

I think we've done okay, considering Ireland is just this little island and only like 15 people live there anyway.

Well I'm just the only one cool enough to fit in here :wink:

Well, Liam was born in Ireland at least, and Australia is like a shitty Ireland. :hmm:

I think we've done okay, considering Ireland is just this little island and only like 15 people live there anyway.

4 of which are a band called U...3 or something

I'm mostly Irish. There;s just one problem. I don't live in Ireland. :grumpy:

Well don't worry there's no Irish in Ireland they all left long ago :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom