Question: trade / bootlegs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peddieart

Babyface
Question about trade / bootleg concerts

So I have all the store – CD’s / and albums from the old days… but I got my first ‘bootleg’ – audio from a concert – and I realize how much I love hearing U2 LIVE. I wanted to ask – Where do I go from here? I want to keep to the ‘legal’ trading. I am not very computer literate, so I don’t understand the variety of ways of sharing…. Mp3 / avi???? And I have nothing to share at this point. Do people share by sending over the internet? Are there websites / traders that are legit? Any suggestions and advice to point me to continuing the U2 obsession. If I can’t be at the live shows all the time, I hope to listen… in the car, on the i-pod, as I sleep and dream of the shows….. Thanks for your time.

All of the above actually...I saw a bunch of mp3 gigs at www.u2start.com; you could check that out.

There is good old mail trading, but that's tough if you haven't got any shows to trade yet...or there's b&p (you send blank cdr/dvd and return postage to a trader who burns the show & sends it back to you). Good luck...it can get rather addictive :)

Back
Top Bottom