Presale/General Sale Discussion - Australia/New Zealand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats an understatement!!! :applaud:

Got pre sale GA for perth, got GA for melbourne and tixs for 2nd Perth sunday :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I've got a reliable source that subi oval is also booked for friday night.....so who knows a possible 3rd show :love::love::love:

They wont do a third show on the friday. U2 never do 3 shows in a row. its always 2 in a row then a day off then a 3rd show.

I'm starting to have a little bit of hope for Auckland 2. Live Nation just posted on a thread about adding a 2nd show for Auckland.

Get on board! see if we can make some noise NZ

I can't change the select venue box on ticketek. maybe they are updating it?

Nothing happend. Still can't see it on coppell.

Now I See it. :doh:

According to a Triple M article, Brisbane and Melbourne are "virtually" sold out. So just limited seats left. But there are still tickets for Sydney.

What a scandal :hyper:

I would have to take him/her under my wing, raise him/her and train him/her in some kind of marshall arts and musical theory, to then take over as an adult the worlds of sport, music, politics, television and SEXYNESS.

I've been plotting out more Sydney pricing info, which I'll try to deliver before the second show is announced.

Still looks like a long way to go in sales. it's mainly the $230 seats that are in abundance. Looks like sections 114 all the way around to 124 are still unsold. I think these will all go for $230.

Ali you going to Perth?! I'll see you there! You should come to Muse on the 19th! Tickets are still available! :D

I am going to both Perth shows now... bugger that it clashes with the Muse gig there! :hug:

I just brought up reasonably-priced seats for Perth 1 ($109 and $174), but it looks like singles only and not great spots. Go Perth!

The staggering prices for some of the seats REALLY cannot be helping. Sure, there's $39 seats, but then the jump up to the rest of the sections is considerably greater than last time.

I wonder how many people are waiting for a second show rather than buying what's left in the hopes they'll be able to get something cheaper for the second show.

I can’t see them not putting on a second Sydney show. Most of the costs associated with putting on the show are in the physical transport, getting the thing around and up and down. They cover that by putting on one show. Another show is just cream, and in a market like Sydney, they will go for the cream. Even if it only sells 75% of the tickets (which it will, because let’s face it, most people going to show 1 will go again), then they only have to cover the cost of venue hire and electricity.

Well i shall see you there! GA?? Yeah big decision between Muse and U2 but since I haven't seen Muse solo yet, got to go with the british boys! Just wish i could see u2 on the last date! Oh well!

Yep, GA for both. Haven't managed to bring myself to try seats for a U2 gig yet... although I am being tempted if there's a second Brissie gig. Of course, that would mean I'd have to apply for yet another day off work... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom