Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wishing all a good night and happy holidays. thanx to those hard working streamers who make setlist parties more gooder. see ya for leg 4!!:laugh: :laugh:

HEY, this was a great great year guys, and for U2 yes it was. The tour was amazing, and my best two nights of this year were the two U2 concerts i went to.

Thank you all, and good night.

Popmart boots :drool:

Now that the tour is over, I can start expanding my bootleg collection a little more.

LemonMacPhisto, I'm adding you to my buddy list because you crack me up :wink:

Hell of a year, wasn't it everybody? I know I'm going to remember it for the rest of my life.

It was a great show tonight, even if they didn't mix up the setlist. I wasn't expecting too many changes, because they're probably tired as hell and ready to get home. There doesn't need to be a setlist shake-up for the show to be good.

Happy holidays everyone! I'll be offline for about a month while I'm gone for the winter break, but feel free to drop me an email :hug:

Yahweh/40 at the end was appropriate. It shows that almost all of the other cities received an equally good show.

Thanks Queen Bee, Chrisedge (hope you brought your DAT), and anyone else involved with the stream tonight.

G'nite!

u2wedge... out!

ZOO STATION!

omg memories of Edge playing the riff in a cloud of smoke
only seeing his shilouette.
:hyper:

usamilo said:
This would be the equivalent of sitting in your seat after the light s have come on, the crowd starts to leave, the crew starts tearing down the barricade and usher comes up and tells you its time to go.

and the lights hurt your eyes... :sad: and the floor is all sticky :lol:

hooooow long to sing this song...

Oh welll, so Electrical Storm, A Man and A Woman, and One Step Closer never made i, did they?

They can go to live in that land in the sky where Acrobat, Grace, and Drowning Man play together....:( :)

No catlhere, I'm not leaving quite yet. Just expressing my appreciation for everyone here. But thanks for the... spatulas?! Sure. Will dream of them since you suggested it.

Also having an I am cry moment that it's over. :sad:

I am so tired. Goodnight everyone. Fond memories of the third leg. Very fond memories. I'm ready, ready for what's next!

20.jpg

Taken by me on the greatest night of my life. Thank you, U2. :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom