Pop Mart Role Playing Cast Call....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
Attention ladies...

My name is Jem and for those who still remember me I raise my martini glass up and give you a devilish grin. Now for those of you who don't know me...listen up as well as the others.

A friend of mine and I have made the desicion of holding an open casting call for any who've ever had an itching or curiosity of grouping up with others to role play as the band themselves.
Now we do have a rule or two for this. First- you shouldn't take this serious or take it personally. It's A Game after all.
Second- You shouldn't be such a prune in whinning that what's going on never really did happen with the band. Again...I must remind you that Role Playing is a game so it should be FUN. It doesn't matter if we make things up as long as it doesn't get crazy.
The rp will ofcourse require the members to create a online journal on the website of greatestjournal.com where a lot of talking will take place for the beginning. Having Aol's Instant Messenger will also be needed for actual interaction with one another.

If you're interested in being a part of this or have any other questions feel free to post here and I shall do my best to answer them.
One more note... the part of Larry and Bono have been taken by myself and my dear friend but the other members are fine and so is the role of ann and ali. there will be no morleigh... that's just one of my own lil rules. Edge can be with someone else...

That is all.

Hmm...this does sound interesting. I do have some questions though. What exactly do you mean by "grouping"? Well, I guess that's really my only question, but I would like to know more. Being Ali seems kinda interesting or maybe Adam or Edge:hmm:....I dunno. You could either email me or IM me, or just reply here.....

AllyBug13@yahoo.com or Bugger137

by grouping I mean a certain number of people getting together as a group to form online and role play.

I'll add you to my list Lemon...by the way. mine is JemEvans2

anything else you'd like to know you can also email me at
mysteriousbat@u2email.com

it's pretty simple. you post in the journal like anyone else who would keep an online journal and talk about the things that are happening. In this case since we're pretending to be the band then it would be anything that we want to make up on what it was like for them during the popmart age ^_^

feel free to IM me or mail me with any other questions or wonderings you have

this is zoorofan's new username

I wanted to update mostly everything in my profile so I decided to change my name too, so here is my new account, can't wait to read more from you guys, this is a great site and a great forum!

So far with great quickness to this post we have

moi as Bono

my dear friend as Larry

phoebesmellycat as Ali

ladylardence as Ann

and Lemon3 as Adam.... Now all we need is One more person to be our Edge and we can begin all the fun.
lol anyone know who can be Edge??

On a side note to remind the girls playing the parts. When you create your journals they ofcourse need to have the information of the person you're playing. Not your own real information so if you need to do a little research to find the info. go ahead.

I'm just saying this because I noticed our Ali put down her own info instead of Mr. Ali Hewson's.... that's ok. Phoebe...you just need to change that ok. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom