*POP* goes band pics Thursday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

:lmao: More Fun While Waiting in Airports? More Ways to Scare Amanda's Sister?

Nope, not at all. :wink:

Ummm...and that's Adam in your first one...might want to edit that before she gets here! :shifty:

I see that is Adam there...I think I pulled the pic I wanted of Bono and Edge but didnt copy the info and ended up posting the Adam pic that was already copied. :reject: I didnt check the post after I was done...but it is changed.

This is the one that I should have posted...

33%3A3%3A%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3236%3E5%3B7%3E8%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D3232556%3A365%3A3nu0mrj

Kariann said:

I see that is Adam there...I think I pulled the pic I wanted of Bono and Edge but didnt copy the info and ended up posting the Adam pic that was already copied. :reject: I didnt check the post after I was done...but it is changed.

This is the one that I should have posted...

33%3A3%3A%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3236%3E5%3B7%3E8%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D3232556%3A365%3A3nu0mrj
:cute: I love that one!

:ohmy: Whoa, somewhere in this posting frenzy I picked up a Band-Aid status...

Kariann said:

:applaud: And a perfect place for it to happen. I moved to RR Doggie at some point and didnt even know it.
3200 maybe? I think that's the odd one on the 200. It's been a good week here! :lol:

Schmeg[/i] [B]Whoa said:

:applaud: And a perfect place for it to happen. I moved to RR Doggie at some point and didnt even know it.

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!! :up: :wave:

*Points at "Discotheque" stills on 4th page* Hehe...:laugh: :heart:...I love that video, I really do.

And I still love that picture of them all dressed like chefs. That's adorable. :cute:.

Kariann said:

I have always liked this picture-it was in an ad for that "Best of 1990-2000" CD I saw in an old Rolling Stone magazine I had from a couple years back (I tore it out and hung it on my wall...that's probably the closest I've come to a U2 poster of sorts on my wall, seeing as I don't actually have a real U2 poster, 'cause no places in my towns I've lived in have sold them! :mad:...), and then on the DMX channels, whenever they play U2, this is one of the more recent pictures of the band they've added to show during the songs. It's one of my favorites of the band from this era. :).

Kariann said:

Bono kinda looks like somebody here. Can't think of who, though (why does that keep happening to me with pictures of these guys? :huh:...).

Also, congrats to the girls who've hit new statuses on the boards! :D :applaud:.

Angela

Re: Re: *POP* goes band pics Thursday!

Kariann said:

I would be more than happy to help boost your collection! :D I have a couple of things to do but I'll be back in a bit for some compulsive posting!

Thank you, you helped a lot! :bow: :hug:

I lost track of how many hot pics I've saved from this thread :drool:

Well, I know I'm late to this, but my computer had been down for 3 days :| I'm back up now, though, so better late than never. Here are a few old/new Pop pics I found while surfing. Enjoy!
4yt0300t_guest.jpg
laredge_pop.jpg
byplane.jpg
u2pop.jpg
sunflower.jpg

That's the last one of the night for me. I'm off to visit Sleepy Town. ~ quote by Kariann.
That's what my mom sometimes tells me? It is really a real town? :lol:

Last edited:
Can someone please post the Popmart pic of Edge & Bono on stage where Edge is playing and Bono is standing behind him with his hand on Edge's arm.

:shifty: :drool:

That last one is the hottest! :combust: Look what happened, this whole forum has gone POP crazy! You're all POP nuts and I love it!

this picture is the first picture of U2 I ever saved and downloaded..starting off my collection!! :hyper:

bonoedge_lean.jpg

:love:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom