# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild :flirt:

I'm okay except the thing with the guy. I thought we were getting on well. She's here for 3 weeks from America. Once she goes home I'll see what I can do, haha. Not hoping for much though...

GG I know, they suck sometimes... a lot of the time!

Still I got paid today and am getting my hair cut next week :D

getting paid is always good :drool:

:crack: I got study finance today so I finally could get nwe phone credit :lol: I live with 20 euros for... half a year!

haha Wild ;)

Last night I was thinking about my hot russian guy from last summer (2006) he was lovely but we only had one night together before he left :( I miss him!!!

I might show you my hair cut unless I look even worse than usual !

I knew where Arizona was ;)

I want to see the Grand Canyon one day! I know that's very touristy of me but hey I would be a tourist! haha

Hi to Lobe and zuropa_fit :wave:

I'm off to bed, it's late and I wake up early tomorrow.... :sad:

.... maybe if I concentrate really hard I can have another of those :drool: :drool: dreams....

Have a nice "what's left of your day" :wink:

:wave:

chickadee said:

I want to see the Grand Canyon one day! I know that's very touristy of me but hey I would be a tourist! haha

ohhh some things of nature & Human-created are meant to be seen / expereinced and beleive me The Grand Canyon IS one of those!:ohmy: :heart:

FYI...unless it's changed yo usually have to book a trip from say Phoenix, PERHAPS Flagstaff BECAUSE OTHERWISE YOU ARE MORE LIKELY than not to NOT BE ABLE to stay overnight - esp in late Spring through ? Fall(don't know about winter).

I KNOW b/c it happened to me> I went up during the mid-early part of the day, and was told I couldn't stay overnight. Unless it was in a self-brought tent or sleeping bag...of which I had neither! Nor was I going to at that point. Nor rent any (if they did that).

Last edited:
"Pervert"? Me? :angel:

I don't know what you're talking about...

:macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom