Pleban Party: Home of Equal Opportunity Fantasies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi :hug: Day's going ok; it's my day off so I'm being lazy and not feeling (too) guilty about it. :)
DG, no luck with the radio contest? Sorry to hear that! :(

Last edited:
Sarah's going to be so excited - i have to set up a meeting with a computer consultant, and my advisor specifically asked me today to bring Sarah with me so she can learn/help me!! :) I know my way around computers well enough, but she's the programming whiz in the family...

I SEEEEEEEE THEMMMMMMM DAYYYYYYY AFFFFFFFFTERRRRRRRRRR TOMMMORRRRROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

oh..and hi by the way:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Wait...so are you trying to tell us you're seeing them the day after tomorrow? You're not beeing clear enough. :wink:

:hug:

oh sorry...lemme rephrase that for you

I AM SEEEEEEEEEING U2.........THE BMAN......BOOOONNNNOOOOOOOOOO ....UUUUUU22222 THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW....THE DAY AFTER FRIDAY 5/27...THAT MAKES IT SATURDAY THE 28TH...YEEEEESSSSSS THATS WHEN I AM SEEEEEEIIIINNNNGGGGG THEM :wink: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
What? I can't hear you? :wink:

ugh....*gets megaphone..stands on sofa and screams it again.....

:lmao:

*in verzion like guy voice..."can ya hear me now?".....GOOD!:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

And virginal. :wink: :lmao:

OH yes let us not forget that one! The most important word of all....(is it actually a word:lmao: ) if you look virginal up in the dictionary..my pic would be there:wink:

I gotta feed my birds....the little peckers have thrown thier food dish across the cage and are now banging it up and down....:| brb

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom