Pleban Girls Party - With A Little Help From Our Friends.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys on motorcycles, especially Harleys, hold no appeal for me whatsoever. :yuck:

I grew up around them. They're immature, chauvinistic, piggish, icky little boys masquerading as men. I think that Larry's an exception to the norm, though.

Wild - my dreams are pretty abstract, I can't really remember all the details or explain everything - but this was a particularly vivid sort of dream as far as sensory input; like you can actually hear/see/smell/feel/taste things

I know that I had a verrrrrry nice make out session with Mr. Mullen :drool: and that we were um... caught/witnessed by Bono - and then mercilessly teased :eek: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Guys on motorcycles, especially Harleys, hold no appeal for me whatsoever. :yuck:

I grew up around them. They're immature, chauvinistic, piggish, icky little boys masquerading as men. I think that Larry's an exception to the norm, though.

:mad: Larry and....

:wink: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I don't like Hells angels :yikes:

I only had a guy on a bike..... M was a Bono lookalike ( Think Pride video :combust: )

love2bmama said:
^ did you read about the one I posted in the last PGP thread, Ali? I had a Bad Bono dream night before last, I think I'm still kind of mad at him :tsk:
:wink:

Is that the one where he wanted to borrow money off you? :lol:
He's such a tight-arse :wink:

ETA: I just realised that takes on a whole new meaning in PLEBA!!

Sad_Girl said:
Wild - my dreams are pretty abstract, I can't really remember all the details or explain everything - but this was a particularly vivid sort of dream as far as sensory input; like you can actually hear/see/smell/feel/taste things

I know that I had a verrrrrry nice make out session with Mr. Mullen :drool: and that we were um... caught/witnessed by Bono - and then mercilessly teased :eek: :lol:

ARe you sure Adam wasn't watching too :lol:

I always dream about B and sometimes L and occasionally JD and rarelly all 3 together, i save NI for real life although it could be interesting to swop them for a while ......:ohmy:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Maybe individually, they're different, but if they're the types in clubs, there's this whole way of life they adopt... :shudder:

I know the types you're talking about - Mark is amongst one of those groups of bikers - but Gav seems to be as far from that type of guy as Larry is :wink:

Alisaura said:

Is that the one where he wanted to borrow money off you? :lol:
He's such a tight-arse :wink:

that was another not-so-good u2 dream I had, that B and E came over to visit and wanted to borrow money and then they got mad that I didn't have any. I was like "but, you guys are rich! do you need a ride to the bank??" lol!!!

the one I had the other night, I was at a concert and on the rail in front, and Bono was hugging everyone around me and greeting them all by name, but ignoring me. :tsk:

I usually have very good u2 dreams, though!

Then there are rich, professional guys who go out and buy a Harley or some other big expensive motorcycle as some sort of mid-life thing. You see that a lot in the suburbs around where I live.

love2bmama said:

the one I had the other night, I was at a concert and on the rail in front, and Bono was hugging everyone around me and greeting them all by name, but ignoring me. :tsk:

I usually have very good u2 dreams, though!

Oh yes, I read about that one too, but couldn't remember whose it was... Bad Bono! :mad:

I had a really weird one ages ago when Bono took me to visit Aung San Suu Kyi in Burma.... we got shot at and had to run off down the street.

jobob said:
Then there are rich, professional guys who go out and buy a Harley or some other big expensive motorcycle as some sort of mid-life thing. You see that a lot in the suburbs around where I live.

:yes: definitley

and men who want to be little boys at age 35 so they buy japanese racing bikes to ride around town :madwife:

Alisaura said:

Oh yes, I read about that one too, but couldn't remember whose it was... Bad Bono! :mad:

I had a really weird one ages ago when Bono took me to visit Aung San Suu Kyi in Burma.... we got shot at and had to run off down the street.

and here I am dreaming about being ignored at a concert, lol! Your dream is much more adventuresome and interesting, Ali. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom