Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Who let the dogs out, who? who? who? who?

:tongue:

Named the number 1 ear worm song..

When I was on vacation, there were these pool exercises...and you did them to music. Every day it went from 'Beautiful Day' to 'Who Let The Dogs Out' :huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

f46aa85f.jpg

:edge::madwife:

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tongue:

Named the number 1 ear worm song..

There have been two songs I've wanted to hear today - the one in my sig, and Do Ya by ELO. but I'm too lazy to dig through my cds to find them. :shifty:

:lol:

about 2 weeks ago i was heading from THIS netcafe {42nd st next to madame tusa5rds} to the EALLY late one {3 -4 AM} that I sometimes use when i'm having "too Much" Fun here to leave for the night.

Sooooo I was , thyast night walking down, instead of taking the Bus b/c it was one of the first near 70 degrees days and was a Sat or Fri nite and LOTSA people were walking up or downtown on the avenuse i was walking down.
I PASS BY Macy's {Gigantic} Deptment Store-- one of the oldest in NYC, i think, & certainly one of the biggest ever.

One of it's most famous things it does {like um, Saks Fith Ave and ? B Altmans Holiday Windows thast everyone comes to see....even NYC's :D} is MACY'S Flower SHow!

They were { i got :(-- I thot I'd missed it} actually JUST STARTING to put the Windows up for the flower show.

------Alright, Dazz.....WTF does this HAVE TO DO with the B-man, then? :madwife:---------------------

:D...........somewhere in the maze of My Imagination.....actually it WASN't my imagination.......was a real memory.......

[I Remembered a whole 'nother Macy's Window Display!!!
{no, NOT of U2- obiviously......i don't think they's even done a R&R themed one :hmm: }

FOr anyone who remembers......when I talked about becoming a U2 fan very early on {as an USA'er} there was NO erotic
attraction there for me the first several yrs because I was older than them at a time when THAT age difference could negate that impulse to even spark it. It was all about the Music, Lyrics and Live Performance aspects for me.
So I had said I remembered becoming attracted to Bono SOMEWHEN ?? i scratched my haead around 83 OR 84......

And those Macy's Windows Brought BACK THE MEMORY that told me ...brought right up to my face .... AND this was BEFORE i had GOT TO see the WHOLE Band perform in Dec 84 - I'd seen "only" Adam & Edge practicing NYD from a distance in summer '83} I guess summer or fallish 84 becuase i went to a Website to check. the Release date........

you're gonna get a kick outta this {i think}

They had a WHOLE SET of Windows devoted to the THEN first full-length Movie Feature of "DUNE" COSTUMES! really!

I remeber walking past it.....and seeing {character} "Paul Atreides" { i went to look up all this stuff last night }

Young guy {slimish, Dark hair ? light eyes, too} all dressed up in tight fitting black leather.....AND THINKING....OH WOW ....He reminds me of....Bono!!!:drool: :drool:

SO that's how I know I had really become attracted to him!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Hel-lo Mr. Clayton :flirt:

:hmm: If you're still in town at that point you, VP and Sarah should go :D If it's the same Fionn MacCool's they played in Dec, it's not far from Union Station, it's easy to find :) (I don't remember them ID'ing either, so Sarah should be okay :shifty: )

Sad_Girl said:

It's all because you ditched us for some TV show :sad: :sigh:

:wink:

Hi Souly :wave:

But I'm back now. :kiss:

However, I'm sleepy and really have nothing worthwhile to add, so I'll just sit here and let the rest of you entertain me. :wink:

What are you waiting for? Get going! Be entertaining. :madwife:

Cool story, Dazzled! :)

Back
Top Bottom