Pleban Girls Party - We'll have a blue Christmas without U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I've been reading the thread in a/v section about what shows have been taped

both of my shows have been taped but I've never seen any video whatsoever on here or ebay :sad: :scream:

except Miss Sarajevo from 10/14 :drool:

If I keep sitting here I'm gonna fall asleep. Days like this, I'm fine as long as I keep going. So...gonna go do some housework before I have to pick up Sarah at 5:30. See you all later. :hug:

sami0201 said:
:lol: I've been reading the thread in a/v section about what shows have been taped

both of my shows have been taped but I've never seen any video whatsoever on here or ebay :sad: :scream:

except Miss Sarajevo from 10/14 :drool:

I've got all of my shows except Toronto 3 & 4:sigh:

I've been told by a reliable source that all Vertigo shows will have audios , we've got to be patient and wait for it
:wink:

hey again:wave: sorry i just disappeared:|

I had to order mr. Dis's present and I got caught up in that.

Work emailed me about me friends funeral:| ....I have 2 that day:|

omg:lmao:

I just ran down to the local country store for dinner:lmao: I got chicken tenders and fries...the guy at the counter thought I was cute:rolleyes: I asked for 4 tenders..he said how about I give you 6 for the price of 4...then he FILLED this box wiht fries! He gave them all to me....seriously I have enough for 6 people...:lmao: they don't even all fit on a plate:lmao:

WildHoney said:
Maybe he wants to come over and eat with you :lol:

no way:angry:

Mr Dis is the only one I eat with:drool:

Miss him:( ...*sigh

Weldy:up: free food is always great! Maybe he thought you were cute:flirt:

Once in highschool my friend and I went to McDonalds at closing...they gave us all the leftovers:lmao: we went home with 4 bags of cheeseburgers:lmao:

boo!

Hi Girls.
Just wanted to say hi before I take off for the show.
We are going tonight because the freezing rain is supposed to start at midnight :huh:
I can handle going a day early.:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom