PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My car has been keyed by some GIT. I had a little rant in my blog. The looked like they were trying to do an etch a sketch above the wheel arch. :scream::mad::madwife::|:angry: My lovely pretty car will have to be resprayed. :sad:

Sorry to hear that! :hug: I really don't get why people do that. Just with trashing bus cabins and traffic signs and such.. like what the fuck? Can't you find something normal to entertain yourself?

Thanks.

Bummer about the car, Jem. Who the hell does that to a total stranger? Who the hell does that to anyone, for that matter. People are dumb.

We made an offer on that house.

Yes people are dumbasses. :angry: It might have been someone whose house i parked outside during work. I have to park somewhere dumbasses and i have just as much right to park there as long as i'm not in front of your driveway. Theres a thought, GET A DRIVEWAY. Problem solved. :madwife:

On a more positive note congrats on the house. Good luck with exchanging contracts and everything. :up:

Also my cousin's girlfriend had a baby girl this morning, called Evelyn, it will end up being shortened to Eve or Evie.:wink: :cute::hyper:

sorry about it :hug: :hug :

Thanks

:yikes:
Ack, sorry to hear that, Jem! People are such bastards. :mad:
Do you have insurance?

I do have insurance. It will probably bump my premium up next year more than it would cost to repair so unless its really expensive i will just pay to have it retouched/sprayed.

Happy Australia Day Ali

Happy Australia Day all our Aussies.

just to have some fun:

YouTube - Late Show - Farewell to "Great Moments in Presidential Speec

:lmao : i love it!

we all will miss u mister Bush!

My god he really came out with some stupid stuff. :lmao:

I ran into the door before and stubbed my whole foot. :scream:

<------- clumsy. :reject:

I stubbed all my toes, managed to bounce off the door and hurt my ankle and elbow when i hit the floor. :doh::lmao:

It hurts so bad, like a mofo. :scream::sad: I also can't bend my toes properly. Am taking a stong painkiller see that helps.

I stubbed all my toes, managed to bounce off the door and hurt my ankle and elbow when i hit the floor. :doh::lmao:

It hurts so bad, like a mofo. :scream::sad: I also can't bend my toes properly. Am taking a stong painkiller see that helps.

:ohmy: alt!

I fell off a bar chair (at home, not at a bar) and hit my shin. That was 2 weeks ago. The bruise and the pain are still there. :rolleyes:

Owies, Jem and Zooey!

I broke my pinky toe a week ago. Just stopped stinging last night.

Happy Australia Day Ali (I heard about it on an online RPG I play *G*)

I do have insurance. It will probably bump my premium up next year more than it would cost to repair so unless its really expensive i will just pay to have it retouched/sprayed.
Erk... hope it all works out okay. :hug:

Ack, you actually broke it? :yikes:

:hug: for all.

Worked from home today so I could look at this bloody house I applied for on Friday, we were supposed to have an appointment at 2pm, but the agent said she had to urgently do some court thing, so we went at 5pm (making the other housemate walk home from the train station in 33C).... I liked the house, everyone else liked it, so the agent told us we'd been approved. So we gave 28 days notice to our current agents today, and we'll be moving in a few weeks.
:crack:
It better not be this hot when we do! The rest of the week is forecast to be 40C or hotter (104F) .... Blah.

I had a good weekend at least!

:lol: And here I was thinking I was the only clumsy one here. Must be a PGP thing!

:D Just got back from Ikea with my dad. Got me a new bed and a drawer. When he returns from grocery shopping we'll deconstruct my old bed(I'm gonna try to sell it online) and get my new bed done. It'll give my room a whoooole lotta.. room!

fail-owned-denial-fail.jpg

I love people. I love their stupidity.

And I still need to put my bed together and it's already 7.30 :uhoh:

I fell off a bar chair (at home, not at a bar) and hit my shin. That was 2 weeks ago. The bruise and the pain are still there. :rolleyes:

:yikes::hug:

I don't have a bruise but it hurts like a mofo to walk. :lol:

Owies, Jem and Zooey!

:yikes: My foot is bad enough, i can't imagine breaking my toe. :hug:

Worked from home today so I could look at this bloody house I applied for on Friday, we were supposed to have an appointment at 2pm, but the agent said she had to urgently do some court thing, so we went at 5pm (making the other housemate walk home from the train station in 33C).... I liked the house, everyone else liked it, so the agent told us we'd been approved. So we gave 28 days notice to our current agents today, and we'll be moving in a few weeks.
:crack:
It better not be this hot when we do! The rest of the week is forecast to be 40C or hotter (104F) .... Blah.

I had a good weekend at least!

At least you got the house. Sucks you all had to change plans. I feel sorry for the person who had to walk in that heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom