PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what my play count is from work, but imagine 4.5 days of the song on repeat, interrupted only by breaks, lunch and other minor distractions :lol :

:lol: You sound like me but mine at distractions at home. Food, Shower, Going to Craigs etc. God knows how many plays i would have had if i played it at work. :lmao:

:grumpy : Shitty!
At least here at the supermarket I work, when a product is on sale and we don't have it anymore, people can get a sorta cheque at the counter to get the product whenever it restocks for the sale price.

:love: We could have an Interference Support group. U2addicts Nonanonymous!

It's a great thing! up in my bedroom I've a pair of decent speakers, much better!

:lol :I just love that guy. He was so obnoxious. :cute :

Yeah, it sucks. Im awaiting a reply to see if they can let me know if they get the coat back in. :sigh:

Interference support group. :lol: GOYB Addicts support group. I'm at 259 now. Its seriously all ive listened to for the past few days. :lol:

He did sound really obnoxious. :lol:

Wow. You guys really need help. :crack:

:wink: :lol:

Yeah i know, the question is do we want the help? :hmm: I think i can live with it. :wink:

He couldn't have frauded if people never voted for him. So blame the people who voted for him.

Believe me, I do!
My "orly?" had more to do with supporting Drea's comments about voter fraud, but I guess that's for a different forum. Sometimes it's hard to contain my complete and utter contempt for that man and all who support/defend him. He made me embarrassed to be an American for 8 f-ing years.
[/rant]

sorry :reject:

:wave:

Believe me, I do!
My "orly?" had more to do with supporting Drea's comments about voter fraud, but I guess that's for a different forum. Sometimes it's hard to contain my complete and utter contempt for that man and all who support/defend him. He made me embarrassed to be an American for 8 f-ing years.
[/rant]

sorry :reject

:hug: I'm not suprised, he failed big time. :hug: Hopefully things will get better with Obama. :)

I just listened to GOYB for the first time since Tuesday. I like it. I don't love it. But I like it.

At least you don't hate it. :hug: Those people who have waited 4 years for this then end up hating the song. :lmao: The band can't please everyone.

Believe me, I do!
[/rant]

sorry :reject:

Ah. Well at least you don't have to be embarassed anymore.

I'm really impressed with Obama, he's sticking to his promises.
Guantanamo will be closed, Bush's stupid law on abortion is gone. Sounds pretty progressive to me!

:drool: Certainly, I can play that song. It's made of all sorts of win!

And :fuckyeah: one day I'll be able to play the Synth Bassriff of Mofo.

:love: WTAHAN keeps getting better. Oh the bitchfests, how I missed them!

I'm avoiding it completely :lol: The way I figure it, the ones who don't like the song will be standing fairly still at the shows, thus leaving more room for those of us who love it to rock the hell out :rockon: :wink:

Well, to sum it up, they're bitching, those who hate it bitch those who love it and those who love it bitch those who hate it.

And I love the guy I just added to my sig. He's another obnoxious guy! :love:

Well, to sum it up, they're bitching, those who hate it bitch those who love it and those who love it bitch those who hate it.

And I love the guy I just added to my sig. He's another obnoxious guy! :love:

Isn't LastEdgeOnEarth the guy who called Emma Vox a c*nt? And that other quote? Looks George W. Bush created an Interference account. :lol:

He got banned after his first post back after a two week forum suspension - a long post which involved threatening mods, threatening the site and personal attacks on the mods... all the stuff he'd been warned not to do :shrug: Plus the whole "I know people" thing which could be construed either as a threat to do something to the site or something physical... people that stupid should be banned :tsk:

He got banned after his first post back after a two week forum suspension - a long post which involved threatening mods, threatening the site and personal attacks on the mods... all the stuff he'd been warned not to do :shrug: Plus the whole "I know people" thing which could be construed either as a threat to do something to the site or something physical... people that stupid should be banned :tsk:

:doh:

There's somebody else in EYKIW who's ruffling feathers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom