PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HG :wave: Want to send a little of that Brazilian heat up here? We had windchills of -29C in Toronto today ;)

HEY! :wave::wave::wave: oh can u believe that we don't see the sun shining here in my city almost 7 days? before, without the sun was hot, but now... is just raining and it's 'cold'... like 14ºC, 15ºC IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUMMER!! :ohmy:
but i think Rio de Janeiro can send to u :hyper::hyper:

HEY! :wave::wave::wave: oh can u believe that we don't see the sun shining here in my city almost 7 days? before, without the sun was hot, but now... is just raining and it's 'cold'... like 14ºC, 15ºC IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUMMER!! :ohmy:

That's better than 11 degrees F now at my house. :madspit:

Not to mention the foot of snow, either. :madspit:

I want summer back too. If I had extra money right now, I'd take a vacation in a warmer climate. But I don't, so I'm stuck in the cold.

Hi HarleyGirl, I don't think we've met before! I'm Kat. I used to pop in here more often than I do now... my bad, but then a lot of the time I'm here when no one else is!

I'm fine! How are you?

hi there, yeah i think we didn't. so my name is Alice, i might say to u call me Ali, but there's another Ali, so u can call me HG :D:D:D...i'm new...actually i have a account from 2006 but...i forgot and bla bla bla...

i'm just thinking if i should go to bed :hmm::hmm:

Well then hi HG :) Yeah I come in and back, I don't always stay around but then it just depends. I moved countries a few months ago so it's been a bit crazy!

I don't know... not time for bed yet here. what time is it where you are?

Hey Jo and Kat.

So, we drove out to the house... it's so far. We're sort of giving up location for size. :sigh: Mr.Z and I haven't totally decided for sure but if we don't snatch it up it'll be gone in days, we're pretty sure.

Isn't LastEdgeOnEarth the guy who called Emma Vox a c*nt? And that other quote? Looks George W. Bush created an Interference account. :lol:

No, that cute little devil was StormierZiggy. He also called me a very unfunny one, and not just once. :wink: A lick arse one too if I remember correctly..

:cute: He tried to re-register a few days ago, but Sicy denied him.

:lol: Nah, Bush may be not so savvy, but he's not that stupid. At least he's matured a bit.

Hey Jo and Kat.

So, we drove out to the house... it's so far. We're sort of giving up location for size. :sigh: Mr.Z and I haven't totally decided for sure but if we don't snatch it up it'll be gone in days, we're pretty sure.

:ohmy:
Congratulations, if you decide to go for it! If not... there will be other opportunities. :hug:

celebritypicskaulitzfaiex4.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Bummer about the car, Jem. Who the hell does that to a total stranger? Who the hell does that to anyone, for that matter. People are dumb.

We made an offer on that house.

My car has been keyed by some GIT. I had a little rant in my blog. The looked like they were trying to do an etch a sketch above the wheel arch. :scream::mad::madwife::|:angry: My lovely pretty car will have to be resprayed. :sad:
:yikes:
Ack, sorry to hear that, Jem! People are such bastards. :mad:
Do you have insurance?

We made an offer on that house.

Good luck!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom