Pleban Girls Party - We Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Sarah

I'm fine tonight, thanks

I bet you need a break from homework, though :crack:

That's good :)

Yeah, I need a break from homework but I won't be getting one until May 26 when my parents are making me take a break (I'm going to FL for three days) and then I get to come back to study for finals :crack:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm doing pretty good Sarah. I was feeling sick, but now that I've eaten some chicken noodle soup I feel a lot better. How about you?

I hope you continue to feel better :hug:

I'm doing alright :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
Are you in an advanced program, Sarah? It seems like you have so much work to do all the time!

Nope, I'm not in an advanced program and I don't take any honors classes either. I declined them all for next year too :|

sami0201 said:

That's crazy. :hug: I'm in 3 AP classes and 3 honors and I don't have as much work as you! :yikes:

You're so smart :love:

I get a lot of work :lol: My mom told me to not do the next three projects coming up because my overall grade would still be an A, but I'm still doing them because I don't like getting low grades :reject:

circa1992 said:

You're so smart :love:

I get a lot of work :lol: My mom told me to not do the next three projects coming up because my overall grade would still be an A, but I'm still doing them because I don't like getting low grades :reject:

:lol: Why don't you just do them but don't stress over them? They don't have to be perfect if your grade will still be an A!

sami0201 said:

:lol: Why don't you just do them but don't stress over them? They don't have to be perfect if your grade will still be an A!

I don't know, I just hate doing badly...when it comes to school I like to do the best I possibly can :shrug:

Well once I get these questions done, within the next two weeks I only have 1 big essay, 1 big group project, 1 science quiz, 1 science test, 1 math test, 1 math quiz, 2 french quiz(zes), a few english quizzes, and 1 english test (in addition to regular homework)....that's all I know as of right now :)

^ :yes:
Sarah, I feel the same as you about marks and stuff, But honestly, there's a point where you have to say, I don't have to do perfect this time. Give yourself a break, an A is awesome.

and

Wow!
That's a lot of quizzes!
I know why quizzes can be a good thing, but that's ridiculous.

circa1992 said:

I don't know, I just hate doing badly...when it comes to school I like to do the best I possibly can :shrug:

Well once I get these questions done, within the next two weeks I only have 1 big essay, 1big group project, 1 science quiz, 1 science test, 1 math test, 1 math quiz, 2 (maybe 3) french quiz(zes), a few english quizzes, and 1 english test

That's a ton! :yikes: I don't know how you do it. :bow:

We're in the midst of APs and exams and all I have this week is probably a bunch of reviews and then just one science test and my psych and enviro exams on Wednesday!

I have a huge unit test (3 chapters) in physics...

on my birthday! :angry: :mad:

And it's the hardest class for me and the one I stress over most :scream:

Pretty basic because this is my first year :) But honestly I don't know the actual units right now...I only know the chapters (12, 13, 14)

Back
Top Bottom