Pleban Girls Party - We Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi SG! :hug:

I'm doing okay. Feeling a bit sick, so I've just made some chicken noodle soup. I slept a lot this afternoon. I think I had a few too many drinks last night, and ate something that didn't really agree with me, so today I've been feeling kinda icky. But I am starting to feel better now, which is good.

ThoraSEB said:
Hi SG! :hug:

I'm doing okay. Feeling a bit sick, so I've just made some chicken noodle soup. I slept a lot this afternoon. I think I had a few too many drinks last night, and ate something that didn't really agree with me, so today I've been feeling kinda icky. But I am starting to feel better now, which is good.

oooh i hope you feel better asap!

dont ever ever drink champagne and eat shrimp
that is the worst hangover i have ever had!

Evidence that Thora was having a bit too much fun last night, now that I got my webcam to work. I look like total crap, but I had fun with the webcam. :reject:

Edited because I look pretty crappy, and decided I'd rather not have the evidence up here for just anyone to see! :D

Last edited:
Thanks SG & Jo! :lol: My old roomie and I used to make music videos all the time with the webcam, but I hardly ever use it these days. I was cleaning yesterday and found it, and decided to have a few laughs. :reject:

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks SG! :lol: My old roomie and I used to make music videos all the time with the webcam, but I hardly ever use it these days. I was cleaning yesterday and found it, and decided to have a few laughs. :reject:

i have a webcam somewhere...
i was fascinated with it for about 3 days then put it away

ThoraSEB said:
I think I'll be the same way, Molly. It's probably gonna go back into the drawer until I get bored again one evening! :D

my disenchantment w/ it was strictly from a vanity standpoint... i look like crapola on it :p

:yes: I looked pretty funny too. But that was probably because my hair wasn't down, and I had funny facial expressions. Normally in pictures I look okay. :)

ThoraSEB said:
:yes: I looked pretty funny too. But that was probably because my hair wasn't down, and I had funny facial expressions. Normally in pictures I look okay. :)

i think you look cute as a bug!

i look fine in photos but on film i look... lopsided

When we were in College, my best friend, my (future, then) husband and I used to make movies a lot :lol: I wonder what the chances are I could get my friend to copy them onto a DVD for me :hmm:

My personal favorite was a 'making of' spoof for a movie we never actually made :lmao: We talked about all the drama 'behind the scenes' and stuff... my cat played the part of the director :lmao:

:shifty:

I guess you had to be there :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
When we were in College, my best friend, my (future, then) husband and I used to make movies a lot :lol: I wonder what the chances are I could get my friend to copy them onto a DVD for me :hmm:

My personal favorite was a 'making of' spoof for a movie we never actually made :lmao: We talked about all the drama 'behind the scenes' and stuff... my cat played the part of the director :lmao:

:shifty:

I guess you had to be there :wink:

my cat is definitely the director in my house, to be sure!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom