Pleban Girls Party - Sweet Sixteen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

Me too :drool:

*high pitched voice*

looooooooooooooooooooooove! we shine like a buring starrrr
We're falling from the skyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
tonighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

:lol:

I should so be a singer :lmao:

Night GG :wave: :hug:

bet your singin is hotter than mine :flirt:

am listenin to Zoo Station, thinking of THAT hat :drool:

Baseball is ok but to tell you the truth I have a hard time watching it without getting distracted... the games are long and slow. I'm an NFL nut, though. Football Rules!

Sad_Girl said:
Baseball is ok but to tell you the truth I have a hard time watching it without getting distracted... the games are long and slow. I'm an NFL nut, though. Football Rules!

I'm the opposite...hate football, NFL or otherwise. The constant time outs. :mad: :mad:

Hockey's great, but then again, Detroit is known as Hockeytown :wink: Red Wings :rockon: Although, I lost a whole lot of respect over this past NON- Season

bonoishot said:

you say football and i think of as you gals would call it soccer :lol:

I know, actually, I think of that as Football, too :lol: which is why I usually refer to American Football as NFL :shrug: we don't have another name for it :giggle:

VintagePunk said:
Jem, they're playing at home on the Sunday, vs the Yankees :hyper:

Go Jays! :lol:

I have some news for everyone: My capri's are falling off of me!! I need a belt to hold them up!!! :hyper:

Thought you'd all like to know that. :wink: :lol:

Ruff! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
And, Skydome (where they play) is right next to the CN Tower, which Wild told me she wanted to see/go up.

Sarah will be going up that with you two. I'll wait at the bottom. :yikes: :yikes:

I'm breaking out into hives thinking about being at the top of that thing. :yikes: :uhoh:

bonoishot said:

really :hyper: :maybe:

if wild is up for it would it be hard to get tickets for?

The Jays have sucked big time for years now, after being great in the early 90's, so no. :lol: Although the Yankees would make it somewhat more in demand...but there should still be tons of seats.

The Jays probably haven't sold out in a decade. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom