Pleban Girls Party - Sweet Sixteen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

Which reminds me! Near Clone! Oh Near Clone!

How long did it take you to build up left hand strength? I'm having a lot of trouble with it because after about 45 minutes the pain in my arm is so bad I can't play the next day.

Hmm....I don't really remember. It took me awhile, probably at least a month. But it all depends on how often you practice. :shrug:

I remember having mass pain after playing for about an hour. My hand would just want to stay in that position :huh:.

jobob said:

(... did I mention this thing is powered by a hamster on a treadmill, and connected to the Internet by two tin cans tied together with a string? But if it weren't for it, I wouldn't be here now. So I should STFU now.)

Impressive :up:

I've had a love/hate relationship with my computer for the past month too. I know it crashed on me, and it's still giving me problems. But I need my blue crack, and it helps me get it. :crack:

jobob said:

Doesn't that make hypothetical Bono baby number two for you, VP? (yeah, I saw that old simThread somewhere ...)
Congrats to your happy hypothetical Hewson family.

:wink:

The Sim baby (little Fionan, to refresh your memory) is cool and all...but this is my hypothetical REAL B baby. :lmao:

Just need to plan to get my hooks in him in TO/Chi. :evil:

CeeCee said:
One of these days I'm going to get a tattoo. *snickers* WOuldn't that jsut kill my rents? I come home from Detroit with a tattoo!

:lol: I've been seriously considering getting one in TO :lmao: I have three designs, but finding the money and the right artist at the same time have proven tricky. Plus my husband was always againt the idea. I just don't give a damn anymore :lol:

One design is a quill and Inkwell, the other is the Claddaugh, and the third is actually a Lemon :reject: but the design, if I can get it done right, is actually really cute

CeeCee said:

:hug: Some day you'll have to show me. All the good parts too. :wink:

Oh you know I'll show ya, baby! :sexywink: :flirt:

That sucks SP! :hug:

Mucca thanks for that site!!! :hug: I found it!!!!

Custom_1974_Cream_250.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I've been seriously considering getting one in TO :lmao: I have three designs, but finding the money and the right artist at the same time have proven tricky. Plus my husband was always againt the idea. I just don't give a damn anymore :lol:

One design is a quill and Inkwell, the other is the Claddaugh, and the third is actually a Lemon :reject: but the design, if I can get it done right, is actually really cute

Those sound like awesome ideas, especially the quill and inkwell. They all fit you perfectly. :yes: :up:

*counts down days til she turns 18 and her brother can pay for her 1st tattoo as a birthday present* :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

Your dad was a very wise man. :hug:

The b/f thing? That'd be okay....I dunno. I don't think I'm much for the traditional relationship...I'd need something looser, more casual. Lover? Got one (sorta...if you can call him that...and the sex isn't even that good :lol )...I need a lover who won't drive me crazy, to quote JM.

I know what I want/need...just doubt if it's out there.

Lucky for Mr. BF (that's what I'm going to call him on here from now on.. and if I get a new one he'll be Mr. BF 2..) when Imet him I'd all ready spent almost three months being grabbed by the shirt front and forced to feel by B and the Boys. So I was ready to give him a shot. But I've still got this voice in my head wondering if he's telling me lies every time he turns around. *facepalm* But I think that's why I haven't dumped him yet, in case he's actually a decent person. (for the first few weeks he had me convinced he acutally understood me.. but now with doubts creping in.. I am thankful he doens't care if I only phone once a week.. I'm far to self centered to call more than that. He has to call me at least once in return if I don't catch him.)

CeeCee said:
One of these days I'm going to get a tattoo. *snickers* WOuldn't that jsut kill my rents? I come home from Detroit with a tattoo!

They sell t-shirts which say "I'm so bad, I vacation in Detroit." And "Detroit. Where the weak are killed and eaten."

<Now safely 150 miles north of the city, jobob does not worry about the Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce hunting down her behind for repeating bad, tired jokes about her adopted hometown on Interference ...>

Russty Cat said:

It will be 4 guitars total I think. But it depends on size and placement. Its really hard to invision something without seeing pictures. Everyone sees things in their head differently. The music will probably one continuous armband that will wrap around my arm interspersed with the guitars. I may have her do stray music notes as well to fill in and add embellishment to the whole thing.

I think the stray notes are going to look great. Do you plan on adding wings to these as well? Come to think of it, a flying eighth note would look really nice for a tattoo :hmm:

I'm guessing you'll be choosing a song from U2?

Mucca said:

Hmm....I don't really remember. It took me awhile, probably at least a month. But it all depends on how often you practice. :shrug:

I remember having mass pain after playing for about an hour. My hand would just want to stay in that position :huh:.

I have pain in my forearm and shoulder, but I can't tell if it's from practising or if it's jsut a side effect of the pinched nerve in my shoulder.

CeeCee said:

Lucky for Mr. BF (that's what I'm going to call him on here from now on.. and if I get a new one he'll be Mr. BF 2..) when Imet him I'd all ready spent almost three months being grabbed by the shirt front and forced to feel by B and the Boys. So I was ready to give him a shot. But I've still got this voice in my head wondering if he's telling me lies every time he turns around. *facepalm* But I think that's why I haven't dumped him yet, in case he's actually a decent person. (for the first few weeks he had me convinced he acutally understood me.. but now with doubts creping in.. I am thankful he doens't care if I only phone once a week.. I'm far to self centered to call more than that. He has to call me at least once in return if I don't catch him.)

If your instincts are warning you about a person, you probably should pay attention. :hug: Or look for ways to confirm that what he's telling you is the truth.

Sad_Girl said:

I have all of mine planned out too. I want to get my ears periced again. I've tried twice before butthe holes kept closing up so I've been considering going to a peicing place and getting soemthing a little bigger than the little earring they use in the mall.

VintagePunk said:

If your instincts are warning you about a person, you probably should pay attention. :hug: Or look for ways to confirm that what he's telling you is the truth.

^ What she said :yes:

Seriously. Take it from people who learned it the hard way :|

CeeCee said:

I have all of mine planned out too. I want to get my ears periced again. I've tried twice before butthe holes kept closing up so I've been considering going to a peicing place and getting soemthing a little bigger than the little earring they use in the mall.

I got mine sorta planned out...I just need the money, the right tattoo place in Chicago (I'm thinking about Jade's as a place) and the time.

VintagePunk said:

I agree with VP. And the whole asking permission thing seems like a warning sign he could be the controlling possessive type. And that's not a good situation to be in. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Ah, but that's my big problem. I don't know if it's instincts or a large distrust of people/men. And I'm trying to find a way to confirm what he tells me but I haven't managed yet. I don't know of a list I can get that tells me dates of service for Navy personel. If I had the money I'd hire a PI.

CeeCee said:

I have pain in my forearm and shoulder, but I can't tell if it's from practising or if it's jsut a side effect of the pinched nerve in my shoulder.

:yikes:

I didn't have that when I was playing, only my wrists hurt when I first started. Maybe your shoulders are tensing up when you're playing. I use to have pain on my forearm when I played piano cause of that.

Sad_Girl said:

I love the claddaugh. That the inkwell and quill is a great idea and definetly suits you. Anytime you want to come visit we can get it done. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom