PLEBAn Girls Party - Silly Rabbit, Adam's for PLEBANS! (from Cindy)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Around here we refer to the tourists as 'Fudgies' because Mackinaw Island Fudge is one of the biggest tourist things... unfortunately locals are not immune to the temptation :huh: Good stuff. I'm thinking of bringing a couple of pounds to TO with me :evil:

VintagePunk said:

I'm really not that lame to actually believe that he gives a rat's ass how much I weigh, but it's still great motivation. :lol:

Meh, regardless of what your motivations are you'll still be losing weight! :lol: :up:

Sad_Girl said:
Around here we refer to the tourists as 'Fudgies' because Mackinaw Island Fudge is one of the biggest tourist things... unfortunately locals are not immune to the temptation :huh: Good stuff. I'm thinking of bringing a couple of pounds to TO with me :evil:

Ohhh...I tried one of those at the McCormick Place in Downtown Chicago...and they are :drool: worthy!

Sad_Girl said:

I just got a craving for peanut butter and chocolate fudge when you mentioned fudge. :drool: Temptress! :madspit:

It sucks to be dieting while PMSing! :scream:

Sad_Girl said:

Fudge? :drool: :drool: Please do...

2edit784.jpg

2edit640.jpg

2edit614.jpg

I still say these guys like that thing WAAAY too much! :ohmy:

2edit482.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm having a strawberry yogurt now. :drool:

I so want an ice cream. I'm PMSing, so I reaallly crave it. Thank God the prozac keeps it somewhat under control. :lol:

Good for you! :)

When I'm trying to eat healthy, I always have to start right after PMS time, so that by the next month, the cravings have lessened. I crave junk for two or three days, then I'm usually fine.

Sad_Girl said:

:mad:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Good for you! :)

When I'm trying to eat healthy, I always have to start right after PMS time, so that by the next month, the cravings have lessened. I crave junk for two or three days, then I'm usually fine.

I did cheat once this week by having a pint of peanut butter cup ice cream. :drool: :shame: That's it though. :D

Because I'm dieting, I don't get the bloated look I usually get right before my monthly friend comes to visit. :up:

Drea said:

Fudge? :drool: :drool: Please do...

:lol: The stuff is addictive as all get out - they sell it in 1/2 pound bricks :ohmy: :drool:

These are the flavors:
Plain Chocolate
Chocolate Walnut
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chip Swirl
Plain Vanilla
Vanilla Pecan
Butter Pecan
Chocolate Pecan
Peanut Butter
Maple Walnut
Rocky Road
German Chocolate

daygloeyes2 said:

I did cheat once this week by having a pint of peanut butter cup ice cream. :drool: :shame: That's it though. :D

Because I'm dieting, I don't get the bloated look I usually get right before my monthly friend comes to visit. :up:

But if you're going to make healthy eating part of your lifestyle, you have to allow yourself treats every once in a while.

In fact, I've heard (don't know how true it is) that having one cheat day a week can help your metabolism.

No treats for me though. I'm in diet panic mode. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: The stuff is addictive as all get out - they sell it in 1/2 pound bricks :ohmy: :drool:

These are the flavors:
Plain Chocolate
Chocolate Walnut
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chip Swirl
Peanut Butter
Rocky Road
German Chocolate

Ohmigod....my mouth is watering at those 7 flavors. :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

But if you're going to make healthy eating part of your lifestyle, you have to allow yourself treats every once in a while.

In fact, I've heard (don't know how true it is) that having one cheat day a week can help your metabolism.

I've heard that too, from a Dr who also is into the Body building scene - he's been on ESPN for it even

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: and apparently, Bono and the structure have had a lover's quarrel and aren't speaking. :lmao:

:lmao: OMG, it's funny because it's so true! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

These are the flavors:
Plain Chocolate
Chocolate Walnut
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chip Swirl
Plain Vanilla
Vanilla Pecan
Butter Pecan
Chocolate Pecan
Peanut Butter
Maple Walnut
Rocky Road
German Chocolate

1/2 lb?? :ohmy: :ohmy:

Chocolate Chip Swirl, Vanilla, Rocky Road... :drool: Any and/or all of the above, will pay... :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Good point. :yes: As long as I'm not eating a pint of ice cream a day I don't think it'll be a problem. :lol:

Here's a tip for dieting: drink at least 3 or 4 bottles of water a day. It flushes out the fat cells in your body.

Back
Top Bottom