Pleban Girls Party - SG's Out Of Control and we love it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you given any thought what you wanna do?
I've got a brother a year older than you, and he wants to be a professional video game player :lmao:

Ah, well, good start then! :wink:
I've always had a good head for math and science, or at least my teachers told me so, but I just hated it.

I just loved any language I could study. I was really upset when I started... a well, I think it's the same as high school, and I had to chose between Spanish and Italian. I wanted to study both!

Maybe you should try it then! I also started with french, and then spanish and Latin, and since it's all the same basic structures. It was a bit more tricky to move over to German after that, but that's the same basics as Swedish and English, so...

I have to pop out for five minutes or so, I'll be right back...

OK :)

In 5th grade I took french for 1/2 a year and spanish for 1/2 a year, and latin every 6 days...

Then I chose to just stick with french

:wave:

Just watched In The Attic for 2 hours :drool: :love: Then I had the most random dinner ever. Grilled cheese, pizza, and potato chips. :huh: :lol: Now I have to go study for history. :scream: But on ITA Rachel said that she would be coming to America with the Who! :hyper: :faint:

Ok gotta run. :sigh: :wave:

I started to smoke 10 to 15 cigarettes even with the patches on, so I decided to quit with the patches :lol:

Wonder if everyone got tired after yesterday?

sami0201 said:
Ooh they just put up a Bono in the wax museum in NYC!! Next time I'm there, I'm SO going. My cousins have wanted to go for a long time anyway. Then I can do naughty things to him. OMG have I really stooped so low? :wink:

:ohmy:
WHAT??!!!?!!!

*elbows sami outta the way* "not before I do!" :drool:

omg-- they must have been reading my mind for the past 8 months or so !!
One {and the first of them} of the net cafes I frequent.....is right next door to Madame Tussauds! Th one I usually go to for my long - 4hr- netpass to hang out with you all.
For the past , say, 8 months or so....I've been THINKING ...as I walk past MT's after my net visit's here ....:hmm: *just WHEN are they going to make up a B wax figure ...because of his 2ND-job/ 'career'*! :lmao:

I can tell you 'he" wasn't "there" last week, even just this past Sat, since i passed by there per usual! There was NO SiGN/Announcement!

ALthough.....were they again fixing up/changing part of the front Groundfloor section ?
They almost always have 'Samuel Jackson', in front... wHoopie G, and sometimes baseballs figures and others.
It depends for certain special occasions ,or Holidays they trot out different figures.

They have 'SJ' outside most of the time so that people can stop and have thier picture taken with 'him'.

If they do have 'B' out on the walk around part of the Ground Floor ..........I'll let you know how good a job they did in 'capturing' him!

*I can practice my { wayyyyyyyy under my breath :uhoh: } "hello, B" speech!* :lmao:

:wink:

Last edited:
I've only been to MT's in London, and when I was, I wasn't that big of a U2 fan, so I wouldn't have noticed if Bono was there, not even if it was the man himself in flesh and blood :lol:

Jez

oh, yes I understand whAT YOU MEAN............

got a question about Sweden re....the day/night cycles...........

how far you do have to be up in Sweden to have what would be 'strange' Day/Night hours according to most of the rest of the World?

Example

many decades back one of my n\many cousins had to go to Sweden for some [then] advance treatments for one of the ? blood cancers kids can get.

I remember my Uncle saying to us via letter or phone to my mom {his Sis} that at one point the sunrise was around 10 AM andf set AT 3 pm.
I was like :huh: !!!

and have you been far enough North, or the Sun's sunspot activity unusually strong for you to see :drool: The Northern Lights?

Last edited:
Ok, just cleared with my mum that I'm gonna stay up all night. My sleeping patterns are so seriously screwed up at the moment, it's not even funny... :huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom