Pleban Girls party:Saving the Boys from their worst fears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: great title :D

I don't think I'll be on later tonight..unless i cna find some more money -- I had to dump a much bigger batch into my crdt dcrd again :scream:..i thought everthing was settled. Now i have to send documents in to take a chargrge off, but have to put in extra now to counterACT ALL THE POSSIBLE FEES [PLUS A A LITTLE BUFFER] --- so when they're added in I WON'T go over the over limit balence fee and get socked with ANOTHer fee.

I had put enough in to counter all the fees for Oct, but:huh: somehow they said the funds weren't there.

Hope :hug:S you are all well & hope you had a loevely thanksgiving day & weekend coming up !:)

I'm not too sure how Washington is doing in the standings, but I'll send my good luck vibes your way tonight. :wink:

Tomorrow the Canucks play Colorado. That one should be interesting. :crack:

So do I! Those games just always tend to be really nasty, because of what happened with Moore and Bertuzzi. But Bertuzzi isn't even on the team anymore, so we shouldn't have any more problems around that! :wink:

Most likely. But I like long games. I love overtime, and I especially love the shoot-outs! :D Haven't ever seen one live before, but hopefully some day! :yes:

Well, my work day is over, thank god! No overtime for me on Friday's! :hyper:

See you later! :hug:

Anji said:

Woo Hoo! You go girl! :rockon: Take it ALL in :drool: Pictures, can't wait !! Been down Fitgeralds for some Diddley diddley yet?

:lmao: Diddley Diddley. :love:

My best friends Dad call sit Diddley Dee music. HIs wife is hafl Irish and it annoys the hell outta her. :lmao:

Diddley music. :drool:

The Clarence. :combust:

The Clarence lift. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom