Pleban Girls Party - Saturday night blue crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

This is actually my real live coffee break! :lol: I haven't taken a break yest today and I'm about to have a bit of a meltdown. It's okay, I'm just really tired and stressed, so my supervisor has told me to take a bit of a break and do something "that helps you relax and feel better." So here I am. :)

There's a bunch of ya here - so I'm going to give you one collective big hug - :hug: Plus, I'm too lazy to write all your names. :wink:

Wish i could take breaks like that to releave the stress :sigh:

The Michaelometer nearly exploded today :madwife:

It's so obvious Andrew is trying to get into Mike's pants :yuck: , he ws meant to show both of us how to conduct a return to work interview after staff have been off ill, but "accidently" forgot to call me in when they were being done :angry:

That's 2 things and if Andrew blantedly ignores me a third time i'm off to the Senior Manager :madspit:

I wish I could rest like that too, VP! :yawn:

Sorry that work is still sucky, Wild. :( Want me to come over and kick the crap out of Michael?! :madwife: I think it would help me relieve some stress if I could pound something! :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Sorry you're having such a frustrating time at work, Wild. :hug:

That's ok :hug:

I'm not going without a fight. He's done the same thing to a lot of other woman... just because we don't excite him doesn't mean we can't do the work... I have proof that us girls are the hardest workers :yes:

Although i was nasty today :lol:

I walked past and Andrew said the thought of us in leotards scared him ( i don't know how it got to that conversation)

As i walked past i shouted " Not us much as it scares us at the thought of seeing you in one" at him :lmao:

I am enjoying it, VP. Don't get me wrong - it's incredible! It's just SO much to learn, and it's ten times busier than my last position, so I'm running around a lot. Once I get the hang of things, I'm sure I won't be as tired and stressed.

Plus, with this new diet/exercise thing I'm on, it's taking my body a while to get used to it.

I shouldn't complain - life is good, and I'm enjoying what I do. I'm just a wee bit tired right now. :)

ThoraSEB said:
I wish I could rest like that too, VP! :yawn:

Sorry that work is still sucky, Wild. :( Want me to come over and kick the crap out of Michael?! :madwife: I think it would help me relieve some stress if I could pound something! :wink:

Maybe we should make it our motto

" Relieve stress kick a man " :lol:

Mike will fall flat on his face , and i'll enjoy it :lol:

He's already annoyed all the girls on the team and most of the boys , he really has got no man management skills. I on the other hand have their respect as i treat them as equals and value their input, and always thank them for their work that day,I try and make sure they have a laugh whilst working too

Normally me being perverted works :lmao:

I have to go pick up Sarah now....she's started the university course she's taking this term, and it's an evening one. Then I'm going to make/have dinner. Then I'm going to curl up on the couch and pull a blanket over my head, and not come out till tomorrow morning. Or till 9 tonight when House comes on. Either way. :wink: :sigh:

See you all later. :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Thora, hopefully it'll just be temporary irritations, then. :yes:

I'm hoping so too! :yes:

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. :hug: That's got to be so frustrating. Hopefully it won't be too serious.

Originally posted by WildHoney

So you don't want me to come around tonight then :shifty:

I didn't mean to make you tired :wink:

You're always welcome to come over! :wink:

WildHoney said:

Wish i could take breaks like that to releave the stress :sigh:

The Michaelometer nearly exploded today :madwife:

It's so obvious Andrew is trying to get into Mike's pants :yuck: , he ws meant to show both of us how to conduct a return to work interview after staff have been off ill, but "accidently" forgot to call me in when they were being done :angry:

That's 2 things and if Andrew blantedly ignores me a third time i'm off to the Senior Manager :madspit:

Shall I bring out the AToDs? :evil:

I know! I looked in case it had been bumped to the second page, but nothing :sad: Haven't been able to think up anything brilliant for a theme yet either :reject:

Back
Top Bottom