Pleban Girls Party - Picture addicts Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

Of course I'm still going :sexywink: Not sure about what ITH entails, what I saw on the website about last year's sounded like a lot of fun :) Sam just posted to the board today saying there was going to be one, and that they were finalizing details. When I find more out I'll let you know :)

Thanks! :hmm: Wonder when the band is getting into town. Maybe ITH will be getting more than a phone call this year. :sexywink:

I have the ITH website bookmarked...

VintagePunk said:

Thanks! :hmm: Wonder when the band is getting into town. Maybe ITH will be getting more than a phone call this year. :sexywink:

I have the ITH website bookmarked...

:giggle: There's actually supposedly some sort of big DATA thing going on at the Distillery District on the 11th, so I don't think that'll happen, nice as that would be :wink: Unless the rest of the band decided to show up there... :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Hi DG, BG :hug: How are you both?

DG, I'm having chicken caesar salad tonight. :lol:

I'm ok VP, apart from the shock :sad:

Anyway...

Here's an arm update!

It's now turning more yellow, which is a good sign! I can move it a lot more freely now and the scab has fell off :happy:

As promised the step-by-step pics :lol:

Hehe Hi ladies!!!! :heart: :hug: :happy:

I missed you girls so much while I was gone! I did have a wonderful time though. There are many things to tell....oh where to begin. :laugh: I got bitten by a black fly and it still hurts like hell. And I look like I have skin cancer on my nose. But other than that, it was absolutely amazing. We took so many pictures so when I get them from my friend I will definitely share.

How are you all?? What happened while I was away?

I hope these dont come out so big :reject:

This is me and my friend *known as the U2 girls in our group :wink:*

Taken before I wacked my arm.

{{pic was here}}

Last edited:
And probably because these are coming out huge you will be able to see the arm on its best day lol!

{{pic was here}}

Thats my friend Lisa, her boyfriend *yep that situation :rolleyes:* , me and my friend sarah

Last edited:
I'm a little tired. I went with a friend to one of our local uni's to help her look for her classes. We walked around for about 2 hours. It really drained alot of energy out of me for some reason. I also got a pair of trial contacts today for my new prescription so I'm trying to get used to them right now. :huh:

Fly!! Welcome back!! :hug:

DG :hug: The dvd of the opening night concert finally finished d/l on bit torrent!! :hyper::hyper: I spent the whole day yesterday trying to figure out how to convert the file from wmv to a dvd format. Took forever but it's finally done :drool:

FlyYourKite said:
Hehe Hi ladies!!!! :heart: :hug: :happy:

I missed you girls so much while I was gone! I did have a wonderful time though. There are many things to tell....oh where to begin. :laugh: I got bitten by a black fly and it still hurts like hell. And I look like I have skin cancer on my nose. But other than that, it was absolutely amazing. We took so many pictures so when I get them from my friend I will definitely share.

How are you all?? What happened while I was away?

Sorry to hear about your nose. Will it be cleared up for Toronto? :yikes: :lol:

Nothing much has happened, I don't think. Wild saw the boys in Barcelona last night. :)

Mucca! :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom