Pleban Girls Party - Picture addicts Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Sami, any wild thoughts about joining the girls in Chicago?

I would love to meet you guys but I'm only 15 (gonna be 16 at the end of the month :hyper: :reject: ) so I can't :( but if anyone is gonna be in NY or Miami I'd love to meet some of you :)

*that is what you're talking about, right?

Oh, thats too bad. I'll keep you in mind if I ever go to Florida.
Maybe next year when we all meet up somewhere you will be able to join us, if we can still stand each other by then :wink:

Sweet 16.......are you having a big party?

greeneyedgirl said:
was she ill?

Its a story that will make us all a bit sick, just as it made me feel :(

She was in a nightclub, and took an "e" tablet.

She collapsed and was rushed to hospital, she was put on a machine and everyone thought she would pull through.

She was taken off one machine and put on a life-support machine.

It was turned off this morning.

All because of a 5-minute-high. :sad:

every teenager should know stories like this.

I just found out recently that one of my brothers' frat houses was closed down this spring for selling the 'date rape' pills to other frats. I am totally disgusted.

Drea said:
Oooh, there IS going to be an Into The Heart this year :) On the 11th to kick off the TO shows week :) Hey VP, you and Sarah feel like coming into town a day early once I find out details? I only have a daybed, but one of you could have that, the other could share the floor with me :lol:

It's so sweet for you to think of us!! :hug:

What will the festivities entail? I need to catch up on that board, haven't read anything for a month.

I'll have to see what's going on with school around that time, and with life in general. We're essentially going to be leaving on the Monday for about a week and a half, and there are a bunch of considerations...getting someone to take care of the dog, etc.

And I haven't forgotten the 10th, either. :) You're still going?

VintagePunk said:

It's so sweet for you to think of us!! :hug:

What will the festivities entail? I need to catch up on that board, haven't read anything for a month.

I'll have to see what's going on with school around that time, and with life in general. We're essentially going to be leaving on the Monday for about a week and a half, and there are a bunch of considerations...getting someone to take care of the dog, etc.

And I haven't forgotten the 10th, either. :) You're still going?

Of course I'm still going :sexywink: Not sure about what ITH entails, what I saw on the website about last year's sounded like a lot of fun :) Sam just posted to the board today saying there was going to be one, and that they were finalizing details. When I find more out I'll let you know :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom