Pleban Girls Party - ignoring Reality Support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Bruce :drool:

it's my mom's influence- she's CRAZY about him! she's seen him over 30 times in concert :drool: I haven't seen him once yet :angry: That might change in November, although it's still not the same without the E Street Band :)

Ok, it's almost midnight and no one's around. :sigh:

I doubt I'll be able to sleep, but I'm going to go watch TV or something for awhile. I'll check back later.

sami0201 said:
I love Bruce :drool:

it's my mom's influence- she's CRAZY about him! she's seen him over 30 times in concert :drool: I haven't seen him once yet :angry: That might change in November, although it's still not the same without the E Street Band :)

Sami, I knew I liked you, kid. :hug:

I've seen Bruce in concert six times. (Not enough.) Last time was when the Devils & Dust tour opened in Detroit in April. :up: If he comes back here, I'm so there.

Get your mother to take you (and me!) to a Springsteen show if his tour comes to where you are. His shows are excellent. Most people prefer him with the E Street Band. However, I also loved his acoustic show.

Okay ... still listening to that other guy :ohmy:

wondering if the rest of the plebans got a life tonight :eyebrow:

and watching tumbleweeds blow through the thread.

I suppose I could, oh, get some sleep?

Or polish up my fanfic?

I think I know what choice Interferencers would rather see me make.

:wink:

GG! :hug:

Hey, I've been trying to find that "it's official" thread you mentioned in Chicago. Can't find it. I did find one called "IO: I Iuuuve the library." :lol:

Jo, don't think that was me.
Sounds fun though.
The only thread in IO that I would ever recommend someone go read for a great laugh is
IO: My grandpa is officially fucked in the head.
Its the funniest thing I've ever read on this site

jobob said:

Sami, I knew I liked you, kid. :hug:

I've seen Bruce in concert six times. (Not enough.) Last time was when the Devils & Dust tour opened in Detroit in April. :up: If he comes back here, I'm so there.

Get your mother to take you (and me!) to a Springsteen show if his tour comes to where you are. His shows are excellent. Most people prefer him with the E Street Band. However, I also loved his acoustic show.

:giggle: :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Jo, don't think that was me.
Sounds fun though.
The only thread in IO that I would ever recommend someone go read for a great laugh is
IO: My grandpa is officially fucked in the head.
Its the funniest thing I've ever read on this site

That was the thread you mentioned! And I couldn't find it! :scream: I'll try looking for it again later this weekend. The way you described it, it sounded hilarious.

Guess I'll just have to work harder at being funny on this site. Ah, well.

Jo, I looked thru the archives also and couldn't find it.
It was too funny. Wonder if you email Sicy, would she be able to help locate?
Wish there was a 'search' function on the site.

I spy my IllinoisCloneLove..........

back, been to town to buy love actually as you gals have said how fab it is :wink:

theres police all over my town :ohmy: :|

apparently last night a guy had his head smashed in with a baseball bat :ohmy: :huh: :sad: theres some sick people :mad: whoever did it might be up for a murder charge as this guy is in intensive care

get well soon whoever he is :hug:

i also saw some police getting into riot van outside the police station today:huh: though i imagine that must be for the football or something

and everyone thinkis my area is soo nice, how wrong could they be :tsk: :|

ill search for that thread girls

hello wild and GG :drool:

oh 2 things to tell ya GG

1) my best mate thinks the hat you gave me in Chicago is soooo cool:wink:

and

2) Her and craig saw the hand sanitizer in my lounge and kat knows the story behind it so was like, have you been using that :ohmy: :lmao:

but craig doesnt know the story and was like wtf :huh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom