Pleban Girls Party - If we ran the Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a good day. :hug: See you later :wave: :heart:

Ewan sooo fucking dreamy! :love: Did you see the documentary show he did with Charlie Boorman?

Sad_Girl said:
Nobody wants to go to Vegas with me?

:shifty: Even if I promise not to get you drunk and marry you? :wink:

:giggle: I'll go, once I can cross the border again (which involves me either replacing my birth certificate or getting a passport ;))

:scratch: Nope.

OMG did you hear what Johnny Depp and Tim Burtons new project is though? :lmao:

Johnny Said to Tim that he would take any role he would cast him in, so Tim Says, the next movie I'm doing is about the stripper Gypsy Rose Lee...

Yes, Johnny is going to play a female stripper :ohmy: :eyebrow:

Oh baby, you know it! :sexywink:

My first experience in Vegas was staying in the Vegas Hilton with a girlfriend, 2 gay men, and 2 screaming queens. :lol: Talk about leaving it all in Vegas! :huh:

Drea said:

:giggle: I'll go, once I can cross the border again (which involves me either replacing my birth certificate or getting a passport ;))

Woohoo! And isn't Nevada the state which allows Polygamy? :wink: :lmao:

Oh wait - thats Utah *snaps fingers* darn it all!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

It's cuz you went to bed without telling us goodnight :grumpy:

My brother had to use the comp when he got home. I had to sign off quickly. :sad:

Let's see, I've done 100 crunches, watched part of a movie and Conan,and tried just lying there. Nothing is working. :scream:

Sad_Girl said:
:scratch: Nope.

OMG did you hear what Johnny Depp and Tim Burtons new project is though? :lmao:

Johnny Said to Tim that he would take any role he would cast him in, so Tim Says, the next movie I'm doing is about the stripper Gypsy Rose Lee...

Yes, Johnny is going to play a female stripper :ohmy: :eyebrow:

The docu was called Long Way Around. It was all Ewan and Charlie all the time. It was so good. I read the book as well they put out about their whole experience. They rode their bikes from England to New York, the long way.

Your not serious are you!!! That is just so wrong! Him as a female stripper!! :no: :huh:

daygloeyes2 said:

My brother had to use the comp when he got home. I had to sign off quickly. :sad:

Let's see, I've done 100 crunches, watched part of a movie and Conan,and tried just lying there. Nothing is working. :scream:

** :shifty: Need to borrow handy mcsquishy for awhile? :wink:

Russty Cat said:

The docu was called Long Way Around. It was all Ewan and Charlie all the time. It was so good. I read the book as well they put out about their whole experience. They rode their bikes from England to New York, the long way.

Your not serious are you!!! That is just so wrong! Him as a female stripper!! :no: :huh:

Unfortunately, that is what I heard on the radio today, and the guy was doing the entertainmnet news when he said it so I think he was serious. :huh:

And the Episode of ER that Ewan did was called 'the long way round' :ohmy: That was one of my all time favorite ER's (Yes, I used to be addicted to ER ... until Anthony Edwards left then the show started to suck)

daygloeyes2 said:

Why would you say that? :shifty:

I've got a whole bottle. But thanks for offering. :sexywink:

Well I've heard there is one thing that's supposed to help you relax enough to sleep ... :shifty: That's what i've heard. :angel: I wouldn't know, myself. :D

Sad_Girl said:

And the Episode of ER that Ewan did was called 'the long way round' :ohmy: That was one of my all time favorite ER's (Yes, I used to be addicted to ER ... until Anthony Edwards left then the show started to suck)

That's how I feel. :yes:

The last episode he was on I cried. And I never cry over movies/TV. But it was just so sad. :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

Well I've heard there is one thing that's supposed to help you relax enough to sleep ... :shifty: That's what i've heard. :angel: I wouldn't know, myself. :D

Counting sheep? :shifty: :angel:

daygloeyes2 said:

Two words, baby! Sleeping! Pills! :laugh:

Yep that is right my arse is drugged up every. single. night. I don't sleep otherwise. And after around 72 hours of now sleep I make Hannibal Lector look like a pussycat. :yes: :evil: :lol:

Hey DG. I was asking the girls ealier if they wanted cameos in my indy fic. LOL

Hey um... someone pass me Edge and the hand sanatizer?

OMG! I jsut remeber I had hot Edgie dream sex last night!

Sad_Girl said:

Don't you know you can get hairy palms from that? :giggle: That's what I've heard of course. :shifty:

I think your right about the ER episode. Too funny I never made that connection before. I hated watching when he died on that episode. Made me so sad. :(

CeeCee said:

*raises hand* I want cameo!! :hyper:

*passes Cindy hand sanitizer* :wink:

CeeCee said:

Okay what is up with that!!! All I got in my dream was me crying like a total baby and Edge giving me a hug. :( I was robbed! Robbed I tell ya! :giggle:

We need details! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom