Pleban Girls Party - If we ran the Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:
Damn. I was hopign ot see my near clone. It's okay though. At least I get to see my PLEBA GF. *licks Russty*

Check it out, I was a convinece store my last post. This is post 712.

And I can't talk about ROTK, cuase then my Boromir muse gets pissed about what an arse his father was and my Faramir muse insists he is not stupid enought to go killing men who are needed by trying to recapture osgilliath.

:sexywink: :flirt: I'm always coming for ya baby. :wink: :drool:

Like 7-11 are ya always open? :evil: :wink:

I'm truly impressed - perving on a hobbit :lmao:

and here I thought I was all alone in my ability to do such things :hug: My girls! *wipes tear of pride*

Sad_Girl said:

and here I thought I was all alone in my ability to do such things :hug: My girls! *wipes tear of pride*

*snerk* From what I've seen, Dom's fangirls are worse... and let's not even get into the Dom/Lij shippers :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I was helping a few years ago to do a Fellowslash convention and I was making bumper stickers. Had all kinds of good ones.

"Save a horse, Ride a Ranger."

"Legolas Blonde Ambition tour: From Mirkwood to Gondor."

Oh baby, if it breathes I can perve on it.

Elves, hobbits, men are all worth perving. :lol: Orli :drool: Dirty, dirty, Aragorn :combust:

CeeCee said:

:lol: I was helping a few years ago to do a Fellowslash convention and I was making bumper stickers. Had all kinds of good ones.

OH man those are too great! They would fit so well on my SUV with my Lennon bumper sticker. :lol:

Strange question, but do you guys know if I need to do anything special to be able to drive my SUV into Canada? I have American insurance and papers on it.

CeeCee said:

*falls over :lmao: at the "Blonde Ambition" tour one*

I agree Russty, you can perve over Men, Elves and Hobbits *G*

Actually, wouldn't it be more appropriate to have "Save a horse, Ride a Rohirrim"? :wink: (Mmmm... Karl)

CeeCee said:
LOL.

My fave, though I'm not sure you girls will like this, was my bumper sticker. It said "A wizard never comes early, nor does he come late. He comes precisely when he means to."

:lmao: I will never see Gandolf the same way :no: :lmao:

I don't know, maybe Drea does?

i've got 'I Poke Badgers With Spoons' and 'The More You Disapprove, the more fun it is for me' on my truck. I want tot get one that says 'Republican's for Voldemort' for my truck. LOL A friend has one on her van.

What were you doing that migh cause all your Harry Connick Jr mp3's to disappear?

Drea said:

*falls over :lmao: at the "Blonde Ambition" tour one*

I agree Russty, you can perve over Men, Elves and Hobbits *G*

Actually, wouldn't it be more appropriate to have "Save a horse, Ride a Rohirrim"? :wink: (Mmmm... Karl)

TTT hadn't come out yet when I made them up. Only FOTR.

CeeCee said:

i've got 'I Poke Badgers With Spoons' and 'The More You Disapprove, the more fun it is for me' on my truck. I want tot get one that says 'Republican's for Voldemort' for my truck. LOL A friend has one on her van.

What were you doing that migh cause all your Harry Connick Jr mp3's to disappear?

:sad: I don't know!!!!! *whimper* I love Harry *sniffle* Heh. :shifty: Heh heh :shifty: Heh heh heh... :giggle: Harry/Hairy :lmao:

I'll just have to get out the CD's and upload them all again :grumpy: but still !!! :mad:

Russty Cat said:

OH man those are too great! They would fit so well on my SUV with my Lennon bumper sticker. :lol:

Strange question, but do you guys know if I need to do anything special to be able to drive my SUV into Canada? I have American insurance and papers on it.

As long as you have your insurance, you're fine. God knows we have enough SUVs up here.. esp in TO, where the bigass ones seem to be a trophy car for people with money... (Let's not even get into the people driving Hummers around here...)

Cindy - I remember hearing on one of my LOTR related RPGs about a tshirt that read that a couple years ago :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: I will never see Gandolf the same way :no: :lmao:

:lol: I was in an RPG and I'd just taken on Boromir and he'd started flirting, of his own free will, with Gandalf and so that's what made me think of that bumper sticker. That in turn lead me to think Ian McKellen is so hot for a gay guy. RIght up there with Alan Cummings. Though I prefer Ian to Alan.

CeeCee said:

:lmao: I poke badgers with spoons, is too funny! I love that! :giggle:

I bought a sticker that says "Another freak for peace", but Mr. Cat wasn't jiving on it, since it was right after we went to war. So I never put it on the truck.

Drea said:

As long as you have your insurance, you're fine. God knows we have enough SUVs up here.. esp in TO, where the bigass ones seem to be a trophy car for people with money... (Let's not even get into the people driving Hummers around here...)

Cindy - I remember hearing on one of my LOTR related RPGs about a tshirt that read that a couple years ago :giggle:

Thanks :hug: Mr. Cat is freaking out a bit that I'm driving my SUV to Canada. The original plan was to take someone elses van, but that's not available now. :( I told him, heck its not like we are driving into Mexico or a third world country!! Then he said it was so far! I'm like damn don't even go there! I've driven to flippin Arizona and its farther then the drive to Canada! :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - Why do you have to live on the dumb ol' west coast? :grumpy: *pout* I want you to come to TO and party with the rest of us! :rant: :sad:

:rant: :madspit: Sometimes I hate living over here! I'm all alone. :( I so want to go with you guys!!! I freakin wish I had someway to get the money so Mr. Cat couldn't complain. I know if I had the cash he wouldn't mind at all. ONe of these days we will all have to meet in the middle someplace for a girls weekend! :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Thanks :hug: Mr. Cat is freaking out a bit that I'm driving my SUV to Canada. The original plan was to take someone elses van, but that's not available now. :( I told him, heck its not like we are driving into Mexico or a third world country!! Then he said it was so far! I'm like damn don't even go there! I've driven to flippin Arizona and its farther then the drive to Canada! :madspit:

yeah, whats he gonna think when you drive all the way to Michigan? :wink:

Russty Cat said:

:rant: :madspit: Sometimes I hate living over here! I'm all alone. :( I so want to go with you guys!!! I freakin wish I had someway to get the money so Mr. Cat couldn't complain. I know if I had the cash he wouldn't mind at all. ONe of these days we will all have to meet in the middle someplace for a girls weekend! :hug:

Viva Las Vegas!!!! :hyper: :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
kiltewan_mcgregor.jpg

Is it wrong to fancy a man in a skirt ??? :shrug:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

yeah, whats he gonna think when you drive all the way to Michigan? :wink:

:lmao: Oh man we just won't tell him! :giggle:

My parents have a vacation house about 3 hours from Vegas in Lake Havasu. I have keys. :evil:

And screw that if your taking me to Vegas I expect to get drunk and married by Elvis!!! :rant: :sexywink:

Seriously what do you think they would do if two woman went in to get hitched? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom