PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hot concerts and cold showers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

"I would like to have your love child. Of course, as if there weren't enough reasons why that isn't going to happen, meet one more. Bono, this is VP. She's already had several sim children with you, and is very jealous when other women lust after you" :lmao:

:lmao:

And your point is...??

VintagePunk said:

:lmao Pssst...there may be an AB Bono coming. :wink: If you can hold out just a bit longer...

:hug You're too kind...but yeah. Before Sept. :sigh I need Star's forklift.

The weird thing is, I usually don't crave junk like this! Maybe it's the Sim baby. I just got started a bit early. :lol:

AB Bono......as in Fly..as in :combust:
.......That could well worth be waiting for...:drool:
:D

Awww :hug: I've seen you, hun. You hardly need a forklift. :hug:
I'm so bad..junk food is my friend ...right?...right?!

Night E..dreams of *POP* Bono..leave JT alone..*hint*
:hug: :heart:

SG :lmao:!!!
Now I want you drunk.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I haven't drank that much...can't stand the taste of alcohol...as of yet.

And yet I'm 21...it's funny to me...at the least.

Believe me it's better to not like alcohol. :hug: it really causes so many more problems than it's worth

Sad_Girl said:

Believe me it's better to not like alcohol. :hug: it really causes so many more problems than it's worth

Yea....cause I remember one day when I was 19...my dad gave me a bottle of ale...angrly....telling me that I act like a lazy guy....cause of the fact that I'm a total couchpotato....and to get back at him...I went to my bedroom...used my bottle opener and nearly drank the whole thing!

I know...semi-unrelated story...but I like to think it's party of the reasons I don't drink that much.

But I did like that sour apple drink I tried recently....when I sipped it.

~BrightestStar~ said:

SG :lmao:!!!
Now I want you drunk.

4.gif

"Hey, Bono! Psst! Yeah, you! Fer fucks sake how many guys named Bono do you know? C'mere! :shifty: You see those girls over there? The one's looking horrified that I'm talking to you and trying to act like they don't know me? well they were hoping to get a close-up look at your HD... what? Oh, an HD is..."

VintagePunk said:

I could say any amount, and then tell you the next day that I gave it to you in your drunken state, and that you spent it on buying Larry leather chaps, or something. :wink:

Oh dear God :combust: :combust: Larry in leather chaps.... :drool: and nothing else.... :faint:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, its definetly better to not get into the habit. I really shouldn't be drinking as much as I have been lately. But I do have rules that I'm strict about, no drinking during the day and no drinking when I'm home alone with the kids. If I ever feel so bad that I want to drink really badly I usually call a friend instead.

And eventually if I got back into being really bad Mr. Cat dumps everything in the house. I'm a lazy drunk, I won't drive to get it, but if its here and I'm having a rough go I'll drink it. He brought a bunch back from his trip last weekend and said if any of it disappeared he would tan my hide. :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

4.gif

"Hey, Bono! Psst! Yeah, you! Fer fucks sake how many guys named Bono do you know? C'mere! :shifty: You see those girls over there? The one's looking horrified that I'm talking to you and trying to act like they don't know me? well they were hoping to get a close-up look at your HD... what? Oh, an HD is..."

:hmm: Wonder where they're gonna go out clubbing after the show...

Russty Cat said:

Yeah, its definetly better to not get into the habit. I really shouldn't be drinking as much as I have been lately. But I do have rules that I'm strict about, no drinking during the day and no drinking when I'm home alone with the kids. If I ever feel so bad that I want to drink really badly I usually call a friend instead.

And eventually if I got back into being really bad Mr. Cat dumps everything in the house. I'm a lazy drunk, I won't drive to get it, but if its here and I'm having a rough go I'll drink it. He brought a bunch back from his trip last weekend and said if any of it disappeared he would tan my hide. :giggle:

I have a very addictive personality (another thing Adam and I have in common :D ) but I'm lazy, too :lol:

If I have a bottle of wine (or two) in the house, I'll sit and drink it all in a few hours time. But if I don't pick it up at the store, I'll go months and months without so much as the urge to drink

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....cause I remember one day when I was 19...my dad gave me a bottle of ale...angrly....telling me that I act like a lazy guy....cause of the fact that I'm a total couchpotato....and to get back at him...I went to my bedroom...used my bottle opener and nearly drank the whole thing!

I know...semi-unrelated story...but I like to think it's party of the reasons I don't drink that much.

But I did like that sour apple drink I tried recently....when I sipped it.

Ouch, Weldy I hope you didn't end up sick. Alot of my drinking when I was your age was thanks to my dad.

Sour Apple Martinis are good. And Lemon Drop Martinis as well. When I travel with my girlfriends we usually do one nice dinner and have one drink a piece. Usually its Martinis of some kind. But we also take a cab or rail afterwards so no one has to worry about driving.

4.gif

"Hey, hey, hey... I'm not usually into old guys but yer pretty fuckin' sexy for your age.... howzabout we go back to my hotel room and see if your giddyup has gotupandwent, if-ya-know-what-I-mean... *hic* :tongue: "

:shifty: Ok, I think I'd better stop now :reject: I'm giving away all my good lines :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I have a very addictive personality (another thing Adam and I have in common :D ) but I'm lazy, too :lol:

If I have a bottle of wine (or two) in the house, I'll sit and drink it all in a few hours time. But if I don't pick it up at the store, I'll go months and months without so much as the urge to drink

We are so alike! Your scaring me again! :giggle: I come from a long line of addictive personalities, alcoholics and drug addicts. So I knew from a young age that it wasn't a good idea. I was totally dry for about a year and a half until about 6 months ago. Shite started happening with my family, so I started up again. Didn't really plan on it, it just kind of happened that way.

I need to get a new addiction besides booze and men. :laugh: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Ouch, Weldy I hope you didn't end up sick. Alot of my drinking when I was your age was thanks to my dad.

Sour Apple Martinis are good. And Lemon Drop Martinis as well. When I travel with my girlfriends we usually do one nice dinner and have one drink a piece. Usually its Martinis of some kind. But we also take a cab or rail afterwards so no one has to worry about driving.

Nope....I haven't been sick yet from drinking...I told you....I don't drink alcohol that much.

Sick sick on the other hand.....not in a couple of years

Last time I threw up in general....May 16th at 6:30ish in the morning....that was because I ate too much/being stressed out the day before....and that was the first day back at my job since my U2 related vacation.

Sad_Girl said:
4.gif

"Hey, hey, hey... I'm not usually into old guys but yer pretty fuckin' sexy for your age.... howzabout we go back to my hotel room and see if your giddyup has gotupandwent, if-ya-know-what-I-mean... *hic* :tongue: "

:shifty: Ok, I think I'd better stop now :reject: I'm giving away all my good lines :lol:

:lmao: Somehow I have a feeling Adam might actually laugh at that one. Who knows he has probably used something similar before. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

We are so alike! Your scaring me again! :giggle: I come from a long line of addictive personalities, alcoholics and drug addicts. So I knew from a young age that it wasn't a good idea. I was totally dry for about a year and a half until about 6 months ago. Shite started happening with my family, so I started up again. Didn't really plan on it, it just kind of happened that way.

I need to get a new addiction besides booze and men. :laugh: :wink:

:hug: Lucky for me, I realized how easily addicted I was young; and after watching my grandparents go through detox and all the trials and tribulations of alcoholism and then my mom being an adult child of alcoholics, etc... :blahblah: I was fortunate enough to not fall too deeply into that trap; recognized warning signs before I was screwed

Sad_Girl said:
4.gif

*copy-paste-save* :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Nope....I haven't been sick yet from drinking...I told you....I don't drink alcohol that much.

Sick sick on the other hand.....not in a couple of years

Last time I threw up in general....May 16th at 6:30ish in the morning....that was because I ate too much/being stressed out the day before....and that was the first day back at my job since my U2 related vacation.

That stinks! Throwing up has to be one of the worst things when it comes to being sick.

Last month when I had the monthly chest infection I threw up for two damn weeks! ARGH! It was so annoying! I swear I wish that to my worst enemy.

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: Somehow I have a feeling Adam might actually laugh at that one. Who knows he has probably used something similar before.

:adam: :heart: :lmao:

How'd you know I was thinking of Adam :flirt: :giggle:

:shifty: and did you realize as I was saying it to him I was also seated on his lap? :ohmy:

Russty Cat said:

That stinks! Throwing up has to be one of the worst things when it comes to being sick.

Last month when I had the monthly chest infection I threw up for two damn weeks! ARGH! It was so annoying! I swear I wish that to my worst enemy.

No...I wasn't sick....I just threw up because I ate too much...I spent the rest of that day having diarrha fits. I didn't have a fever or nothing.

Just the throw up and the diarrha fits. I haven't been offically sick in about 7-8 years. Don't know why either.

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Lucky for me, I realized how easily addicted I was young; and after watching my grandparents go through detox and all the trials and tribulations of alcoholism and then my mom being an adult child of alcoholics, etc... :blahblah: I was fortunate enough to not fall too deeply into that trap; recognized warning signs before I was screwed

Good for you! I commend that! Its not often that people can stop the chain. My dad was the child of an alcoholic and managed not to fall into it. My mother was never a total alcoholic, but there were a few years that I really worried that she was getting there.

My brothers and I really take the cake. My baby brother is an alcoholic who swears he is going to stop drinking, my middle brother is a meth addict and a heavy drinker, and my older brother is a dry alcoholic addicted to prescription drugs. I think we definetly need a guest spot on Jerry Springer! :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom