Pleban Girls Party - Crawling on all fours to AN CAT DUBH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh naughty Jem being up with bono!!!! :shame: i thought you were such an :angel: as well! :giggle:

It's ok, as long as i get my turn on him :combust: :faint: :rockon:

I still don't understand what the Edges' lead is sposed to mean anyone?

I know how you feel about missing Walk on btw, sami! :yes: cos 4 years ago in Glasgow, i only got to1 of the 2 shows they played in Glasgow and i REALLY wanted to see them play In a little while, but they played it the 1st nite and not at my concert :sad: i was devastated :(

Sad_Girl said:

Van Diemans Land, the cover of Sweet Caroline, Certain lines of Walk On ... Edge sings lead

what part of Walk On does he sing? :ohmy: I didn't know that!

Susan- I wasn't devastated or anything, but I would LOVE to see it live :yes: It's my all time favorite U2 song :heart:

:der: :banghead: :coocoo: :reject: Oh you meant as in singing lead vocals SG? I never realised what you meant cos i'm so stupid obviously :( but god yeah, i'm VERY familiar with Van Diemens land! Crikey, i've watched Rattle&Hum a million times&it's so lovely Edge on that, i also love him on The Fly :bow: :rockon:

Oh no i haven't put something all wrong again have i Sami? I was just saying I was devastated at not getting to see In a little while :)

King size bed?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom