Pleban Girls Party - Crawling on all fours to AN CAT DUBH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks heaps for what you said Jemma! :hug: you can't imagine HOW much i want people to mean that as i've felt so sad at times recently :sad: and what happened to your mum? :( I've only vaguely read over recent stuff&i caught a tiny bit of you mention your mum, but i didn't quite know what you said so i apoologise in advance if i'm putting my foot in it here, as i always seem to do :sad:

DSC01852.jpg

DSC01888.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

DSC01867.jpg

Sorry i haven't said hi to everyone but i spose i'm just so feeling sorry for myself always :( :sad:

But OMG!!!!!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: watching Bono at Love&Peace sure brought me round!!!! :drool: He does such naughty things to my insides oh la la! :ohmy: :censored: :censored:

bonoishot said:

awww susan we know you're a BIG fan :hug:

i've only managed to go to a Canada/America with a bit of money my mammy had left me :sad: :grumpy: not the best circumstances to go to a gig, id rather have my mum, would even give up my edge meeting for that, but nowt i can do so i decided my mum would be happy with me seeing U2

:yes: she loved them too :heart:

Ahh :hug:

susanp6 said:
What Wild? Are you saying that your heart doesn't COMPLETELY pund thru' your chest while watching him do that??? :eek: :shocked: :macdevil:

Oh yeah, he does OTHER stuff to me as well ,but oh my god!!!! I'm so breathless and my heart, gosh it's oh so weak :faint: :faint: Can't control it!!!! :evil: :tongue:

i suppose my heart is like that all the time where Bono is concerned

:shh: Don't tell NI

What????? You mean NI doesn't know that bono causes your poor heart to pound every minute of every day? :ohmy: :giggle:

What happened with your mum Jemma? I feel so emaressed here cos i don't seem to know :eek: :reject: :uhoh: :banghead:

Oh the one where you're a ballerina Wild? That's just nuts! :lol:

I had this crap pizza for dinner :down: :tsk: well at least i'll be making up for it by having a curry tom nite :drool: :happy: :bow:

I'm a terrible pig :giggle: :faint:

I'll finally get my 2-disc U2 dvd tom and did you try diff places to buy it anyone?

Does anyone remember me mention that i actually dreamt that me&Bono were slowly kissing? :faint: oh god, what a great dream that was :combust: :combust: :combust:

susanp6 said:
Thanks heaps for what you said Jemma! :hug: you can't imagine HOW much i want people to mean that as i've felt so sad at times recently :sad: and what happened to your mum? :( I've only vaguely read over recent stuff&i caught a tiny bit of you mention your mum, but i didn't quite know what you said so i apoologise in advance if i'm putting my foot in it here, as i always seem to do :sad:

Susan, i feel like :censored: alot the time on and off, have since i was bout 17! if i had had my nice U2 fan doctor last time i went i would have told him ( i had gone bout sleeping problems) originally but i got a shitty doc i hadnt seen b4 and he made me feel like a jerk so i didnt tell him everything, doctors suck sometimes :madspit:

my mum passed away with cancer, (like B's dad) august 2004 susan, dont think you have put your foot in it, not everyone knows :hug:

Oh no Jem :sad: :sad: i am so sorry about that :( :( forgive me :hug: :hug:

My brother died the same month 12 years ago so i understand how bad it feels&it hurts me sooooo much :sad: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom