Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
Heh, yeah were gonna go to this lounge/bar, have a drink(none for me though. I need a fake ID but im scared of getting caught with it :reject: ), listen to music, shoot pool and probably meet up with some other people. So its not really a date but just hanging out i guess.

Ohhh :shifty:

Don't forget i meet Ni in a bar, and look what happened to me :lol:

gluey said:
:combust: Theres a fireman special on NZ Deal or No Deal....... :combust: *meninuniform*

Men in uniform :drool:

4624834588_884_18_1.jpg

556342141541.jpg

chicago

CHI1B55.jpg

CHI1B59.jpg

Boston

2005_1209Boston0200.jpg

2005_1209Boston0185.jpg

WildHoney said:

Too many pics to quote them all but Dead. :combust::faint:

Need to go sort my tea out. Hopefully be back later, depends if kats in then. :kiss:

She broke her arm on monday night ( :yikes::(:hug: ) and i haven't see her since, shes been with her boyfriend ever since.

SG thats so great about the baby's heartbeat. :heart:

Hopefully see you later. : kiss:

hi wild....

I'm on the quite disappointed side :sigh:

I MIGHT have misunderstood my sis about a week or so ago....
..... she only got a Bruce/E St. tix for herself, and not me. :(

I thot at first she WASN'T going to get me one (loan) b/c I still hadn't paid her off for the ETS U2 tix :uhoh: <which, really, I understood> .
Still~ I hoped ( not too strongly) she might get me one , and I decided NOT to say anything.
We'e almost always gone to see B/E ST at least once {each tour} togehter :)scratch: except Born in USA) w usually 2 other friends of hers {mutal}, and even a few of mine thru the decdes. :D

BUT THEN she said like ?10 days ago or so - AFTER she tried for tix (but she was still used to getting back to being at work- I wasn't sure she'd be successful) - she said about 2 days AFTER the TIX went on sale, during a phone call where we were discussing several things she SAID: "I'm sorry I couldn't get tickets".

Since she was apologizing TO me- I figured 'OH, she was going to leand me the $ afterall....'.Beacuase OTHER-WISE why would she apologising to me? :huh:

THEN :hmm: LAST thurs she told me she was looking at tickets at StubHub. She wanted my advice on which of 4 different seat choices, which I thought would be the best.

During the convo, she said .....'sometimes, they only sale 1 ticket.....' . I didn't say anything - it was late, i was wondering why suddenly she was pointing this out.She never said DIRECTLY ......'honey, I may only be able to get me a seat because of how some of these people are selling them, so I (PROBABLY) can't ge you one'.

OR I thought maybe I was going to float you a tix, but since you still own me ALOT of money, and it's SO difficult right now to get a tix- i'm just getting me one...".

DO i have a reason to be <from what I've said>...to be:confused: :huh: ??

Please adivse.

:wink:

Last edited:
Hola gluey :hug: :wink:

How are you?

:hug: for Dazz too... I guess if it was me, I would have hoped your sister would have said at the start whether she was getting you a ticket or not :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom