PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh: Do I need to explain everything to you? :sigh:

I didn't want people in WTAHAN to mistake the idiot comments that (mostly) lurkers with my av make with me...and I remembered our clone promise :heart: not to change avatars...and besides, I still like mine...so I made it bigger.

Nice compromise, huh? :hi5: You could be bigger, too. C'mon, all the cool kids are doing it. :sexywink:

Yes, yes you do. :angry:

Awww :cute:

:clonepromises::heart:

Indeed, I will admit your compromise was full of wisdom and logic. Kudos to thy brilliant self. And it is a pretty swanky pic.

I never made mine bigger cause I had no idea where the heck this pic came from, and at the time they did have the standard avatars in bigger sizes. Do they have them larger now?

Look at Molly's sig and then tell me that isn't a logical visual :lol:

Hey, there's a way to keep :bono: quiet - introduce him to lace knitting :evil: He'd be too busy counting to talk :lol:

Bri :wave: Any chance of you and the boy sneaking to TO on April 3rd for an Elevation show? :wink:

:hmm: Maybe?

When is that? a friday?

Things have been cxraaazy busy for me lately, I can barely think straight. Altho, we are going to the zoo tomorrow :hyper:
It's a class field trip, but I was allowed to bring a guest. :angel:

Annnnnd OMG I get to see Tory from Mythbusters tomorrow night!?!?!!!!! :hyper:
:nerdy-excitment:

Yes, yes you do. :angry:

Awww :cute:

:clonepromises::heart:

Indeed, I will admit your compromise was full of wisdom and logic. Kudos to thy brilliant self. And it is a pretty swanky pic.

I never made mine bigger cause I had no idea where the heck this pic came from, and at the time they did have the standard avatars in bigger sizes. Do they have them larger now?

It was very tricky...and, I'm letting you into a secret here, so pay close attention :shh: ...I asked if someone had a full sized image of my av! Lo and behold, GG did, and she made it for me! :ohmy:

:tricky: :wink:

:hmm: Maybe?

When is that? a friday?

Things have been cxraaazy busy for me lately, I can barely think straight. Altho, we are going to the zoo tomorrow :hyper:
It's a class field trip, but I was allowed to bring a guest. :angel:

Annnnnd OMG I get to see Tory from Mythbusters tomorrow night!?!?!!!!! :hyper:
:nerdy-excitment:

It's a Friday :yes:

You get to see Tory?? Where's that damn (JEALOUS) button when I need it!

It was very tricky...and, I'm letting you into a secret here, so pay close attention :shh: ...I asked if someone had a full sized image of my av! Lo and behold, GG did, and she made it for me! :ohmy:

:tricky: :wink:

Do you feel the glare cutting through you again?

Cause it is. :angry:

Sooooooo......does anyone have a full sized image of my avatar? :shifty:

Are you a fan too? :hyper:

I love that show. :drool:

He's coming to my university, as soon as I saw the and I practically sprinted to go buy tickets. I
I wish it were adam and jamie too, but that would be crazy!

tomorrow is gonna be an awesome day!

Total fan - even my 5 year old son is a fan!! :rockon: Adam and jamie came to the University in our town last year but they didn't do any experiments (explicitly stated in the adverts for the 'show') and I didn't really have the $$.

But :yes:, sounds like you will have a great day tomorrow.

Do you feel the glare cutting through you again?

Cause it is. :angry:

Sooooooo......does anyone have a full sized image of my avatar? :shifty:

It hurts so good. :drool:

Um, are you like me and can't even remember your photobucket info? :reject:

Zuropa, uploading...you know how to insert y o u s e n d i t into the url, right?

Bleh... I need to sleep soon. I'm struggling to stay up, though!

Zuropa, uploading...you know how to insert y o u s e n d i t into the url, right?

Yeah, I've done the ysi thing before :hug:

oh dear, Z! :hug:

well you have every right to BE extra strssed!

btw what is ftw?

ftw = for the win = hip interwebz lingo the kids are using these days :lol:

:sexywink:
Oh I be you like it...

annnd.....i needed to access something a few weeks ago, so I had to go through all my email accounts looking for the info :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom