PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any of you watch Letterman tonight? Was there anything beyond GOYB? I saw a clip of an "Ask U2" segment yesterday, but wondered if there might be more.

I'm not going to stay up to watch it here on the west coast, but was curious about that.

*hides under the desk* :whistle:

:wave: Thora!

Already done, thanks for your offer though. :angry:

:wink:

:angry:

Give a girl a break, do you know how many allnighters I've pulled this week? :sad:

Did you notice I just got home from skool/my lab at 10 at night?

Feel guilty yet? :angry:

I just figured "just got home from skool" was a euphemism for seeing the boy. :cute:

Thora :wave:

Thora, I'm watching right now - there's only 5 min left and all they've done is the one question of 'ask U2' so you're not missing anything really - I'm sure the song will be on youtube tomorrow a.m.

My cable / internet is acting hinky so I think I'm gonna call it a night. Thanks for the company, girls. :hug:

Thanks, zu! :hug: I've seen the song up on YouTube already, so that's good to know that I don't need to look for anything else.

And with that, I'm headed to bed as well. I have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to go running. :lol:

Nice to see you all for a bit! :hug:

:hyper::drool::drool::heart::heart:

i was looking at the Fordhamm thread and just saw/heard the YT of MagnificantT omg WHAT a song and a fucking amazing performance ESP for 8ish in the moring after such a cold week!

I do feel so lucky for this week!!
it was really my way of getting as much live/in person u2 since the tour -- i won't have much of that except IF i can snag 2 $30 seats for TWO shows!

tho i'd want to go GA once
NO LUCK in '05 OR '01 getting them!. :mad:

Thora, I'm watching right now - there's only 5 min left and all they've done is the one question of 'ask U2' so you're not missing anything really - I'm sure the song will be on youtube tomorrow a.m.

My cable / internet is acting hinky so I think I'm gonna call it a night. Thanks for the company, girls. :hug:

so nice to see you! :hug:

will keep fingers crossed for you & fam this week!

Already done, thanks for your offer though. :angry:

:wink:

I just figured "just got home from skool" was a euphemism for seeing the boy. :cute:

Thora :wave:

:shifty:

On most nights you'd be correct. Not tonight tho. There was a wee incident that pissed off his mom. So we haven't seen eachother for two weeks.....sorta.

I soooo need to tell you something.....

Dazz! You're still here? :hug:
How? Doesnt the cafe usually close?

:wave:

the ORIGINAL cafe on 42nd st was originally 245 hrs 01 - 05-06?
then it cut back to midnite or so till ?06 when it finally folded in ?06 or 07
MEANWHILE i was told to check out Korea Town below Herald Sq ?05 late in the tour (before south Amerca) so this place stayed open till 4AM now to 5am

it's the beginning of the month I gotz some extra $ so one great way to clebratze esp after "U2-palooza":heart: in NYC!

in those inbetween times 05 - 06
i used to go to 42nd then come down here if it was really great time on the PGP and I didn't want to leave yet

:shifty:

On most nights you'd be correct. Not tonight tho. There was a wee incident that pissed off his mom. So we haven't seen eachother for two weeks.....sorta.

I soooo need to tell you something.....

:yikes: I'm listening...

Actually, I'm going to head to bed very soon, so I'll say good night to you all now. Was hoping to stay up and hear about Sarah's "date," but I don't think I'm going to manage that.

Night girls. :hug: :love:

:wave:

the ORIGINAL cafe on 42nd st was originally 245 hrs 01 - 05-06?
then it cut back to midnite or so till ?06 when it finally folded in ?06 or 07
MEANWHILE i was told to check out Korea Town below Herald Sq ?05 late in the tour (before south Amerca) so this place stayed open till 4AM now to 5am

it's the beginning of the month I gotz some extra $ so one great way to clebratze esp after "U2-palooza":heart: in NYC!

in those inbetween times 05 - 06
i used to go to 42nd then come down here if it was really great time on the PGP and I didn't want to leave yet

Its great to have you here! :hug:

Its been so long since we've been on at the same time!

:yikes: I'm listening...

Actually, I'm going to head to bed very soon, so I'll say good night to you all now. Was hoping to stay up and hear about Sarah's "date," but I don't think I'm going to manage that.

Night girls. :hug: :love:

Gnight clone :hug::heart:

And Sarah had a date? :cute:
Details!
Is this related to what you had told me about many months ago? :hmm:

:hyper: I just heard Unknown Caller on the radio! Whee! First time ever.

U2 is apparently very popular again on my parent's fave station. The one I prefer that plays old U2 have NOT even acknowledged the new record. :huh: And they claim to be the no. 1 U2 station.

This station(radio2) has a program where listeners can grade a new album, by the songs. They can stripe off a song if they want it played on the radio. And yeah, U2 has 11 stripes! :love: All of them on the radio!

Yup, I've watched Letterman all week, and then happened to see a thread about GMA just after I got up, and I was able to see some of it before I had to leave this morning. And I have all of the BBC stuff downloaded. How about you? Letterman's been incredible. :drool:
Woops I forgot to post that I went to bed. :reject:
I've seen the BBC stuff and Letterman online, downloaded the performances. All the new U2 stuff, almost overload. :love:
OMG!!

*nearly falls off chair :lmao: at Adam's comment*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:!!

:shifty: I knew you'd like that. Heh, but he's right though.

:lmao: Just as I type the last post, the radio has a contest. You gotta guess the record by snippets of the songs, three guesses what album is this weeks' guess. :love:

I sent the title of the album in, nerding it up with the song titles and tracklists too. :nerd: They played snippets of Mos(3), Unknown Caller(4), I'll go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(5) and Stand up Comedy(7)

The basic layout of the tour is Euro July/Aug., America Sept.-Oct, a total of 40-45 shows this year; more stadiums in America in June/July next year, then Aug/Sept in Europe, then tentatively South America in the fall of 2010 for potentially as many as 90-100 shows over the next two years.

OMFG!! Hopefully a show on my birthday in NA this year and possibly another show in Europe in 2010 on my birthday. :hyper::love::drool::combust:

U2 will also resurrect it's random upgrade program first seen on Elevation in 2001, where random fans purchasing GA tickets will be moved closest to the stage.

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:angry: Hope i am as lucky with lottery as last tour. I probably used all my luck up then. :lol:

I have cramps. Off to get a painkiller. :scream: BBL. :kiss:

GG2 yay you're hearing UC on the radio!
one of my 3 faves!

yeah it's really annoying when StationY claims to be THE station for Artist_______ , and you know damn well that StationZ really plays more of that artist, and deeper cuts & rarities! :lol: :madspit:

OMFG!! Hopefully a show on my birthday in NA this year and possibly another show in Europe in 2010 on my birthday. :hyper::love::drool::combust:

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:angry: Hope i am as lucky with lottery as last tour. I probably used all my luck up then. :lol:

I have cramps. Off to get a painkiller. :scream: BBL. :kiss:

That is how I feel. I booked my Dublin trip today and that is my birthday and next summer US, so they may play my birthday again.:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom