PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just checked my phone, and I had a text from DG too, trying to talk me into chicago. :lol: Half the time, I can't hear texts, I have it set to vibrate with a very low tone...

Awwww *pout*

Speaking of interpreting, I need to start going through my signing dictionaries - Tues night at Brady's solo show made me realize just how out of practice I am! I was fucking up bits of One, which I should be able to sign in my sleep given I've been doing it since 05 or 06 :lol: (And I'd only had one drink, hours before, so alcohol wasn't a factor :lol:)

To all you TO gals, I wish I could come to the concert! It's my birthday that day, and that would be so fun to celebrate with you all and Elevation. :D

Hi dazz! :hug:

To all you TO gals, I wish I could come to the concert! It's my birthday that day, and that would be so fun to celebrate with you all and Elevation. :D

Hi dazz! :hug:

Awww :( Though would Toronto survive a simultaneous Thora and Mia birthday party at an Elevation show? :wink: Alas, we may never know... :sad:

Awww :( Though would Toronto survive a simultaneous Thora and Mia birthday party at an Elevation show? :wink: Alas, we may never know... :sad:

:lol: I think the world would cease to exist. :D

Where are y'all getting solid tour dates in the US? (I'm only on pg. 7 of the tour thread)

This is for Elevation, a U2 tribute band. They're playing in Toronto in April. :)

:lol: I think the world would cease to exist. :D

This is for Elevation, a U2 tribute band. They're playing in Toronto in April. :)

No, it would just be one hell of a party :lmao:

Zooey: ELEVATION : A U2 Tribute Show :) Or you can search for them on crackbook, or on YouTube (under u2tributeband) *g* Actually, go to YouTube first and see if you can find them performing Bad in Vancouver ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom