Pleban Girls Party: Bono is Rocking and Ruff's OUT OF CONTROL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of hostages........
bondage5.jpg

:mac:

I finally found one...
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119755&perpage=15&pagenumber=24

1izfvllookdown.jpg

He walks towards you, a slow confident swagger. But he doesn't stop...he just keeps coming closer and closer...right into your personnal space...but you don't mind. His eyes meet yours...his gaze intense..it draws you in...you can't look away. Slowly...deliberately..he lowers his gaze..and you know he's looking at you....taking you in. He smiles slightly...and then he's moving closer again....his body presses against yours..and hey..you didn't notice that wall behind you before....his hand reaches up...he softly runs his finger down your cheek...his gaze fixed on your lips.....In a soft., deep, voice he murmurs...I think I want to taste you...he presses harder against you...you close your eyes...his lips press against yours..soft at first..then harder..hungrier..and his one hand is on your hip...holding you...the other wanders....

~BrightestStar~ said:
I finally found one...
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119755&perpage=15&pagenumber=24

1izfvllookdown.jpg

He walks towards you, a slow confident swagger. But he doesn't stop...he just keeps coming closer and closer...right into your personnal space...but you don't mind. His eyes meet yours...his gaze intense..it draws you in...you can't look away. Slowly...deliberately..he lowers his gaze..and you know he's looking at you....taking you in. He smiles slightly...and then he's moving closer again....his body presses against yours..and hey..you didn't notice that wall behind you before....his hand reaches up...he softly runs his finger down your cheek...his gaze fixed on your lips.....In a soft., deep, voice he murmurs...I think I want to taste you...he presses harder against you...you close your eyes...his lips press against yours..soft at first..then harder..hungrier..and his one hand is on your hip...holding you...the other wanders....

I remember...:drool: :drool: :drool:
*wonders if there's a more effective way of saving them all, besides keeping all of the windows open* *lol*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom