Pleban Girls Party - All You Need Is Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok i must be :crazy: but i didn't make it past the front door

My reasons for going...

1. Get Bono's autograph on setlist
2. Get book autographed

Reasons for not going

1 Torrential rain forecast for most of day...
2.No guarentee i'll be in the first 100 there
3.Then if they run late are those that are NOT U2.com winners guarenteed to see them.
4. Bags have to be "checked" in so i'd imagine no photos or signing except the book.
5. Probably like an army operation, move along the line quick smart no real time for conversation..
6. i PROMISED my family i'd spend my birthday with them and made a fuss about Jamie seeing me on my birthday
7. I don't seem to have much " getting Bono's signature" luck, inches away in two days , set list inches from his hand and nothing :madwife:

So i decided with NI that when they continue recording , we'll go whereever that is and try then
:scream: Tell me i did the right thing

Tell me i made the right decision

Last edited:
Awww.:hug:
You're probably right though, even if you manage to get in I think it's going to be a cattle herd, just keep em moving.

You should go out and have a party on your birthday, not stand out in the rain, glaring at those with wristbands...

You made the right decision. :kiss:
And you'll have plenty more chances. :yes:

I think you made the right decision, Wild. :hug: There will hopefully be another opportunity soon.

Just popping in and out. Had a fun evening with my friends, but now I have to pack and do a bunch of other stuff before bed. See you all later! :hug:

Wild, I'm sure you'll get a ton of other chances! :hug: I assume they'll be recording at Abbey Road for a while?

I actually got my work done a whole hour before I have to leave for my meeting! :happy:

Soooo tired though. :yawn: :crack: I've been up since 5. :ohmy: I don't like driving the hour each way to and from school when I'm this tired. :|

I'm a smiley whore. :reject:

Oh yeah, I got Elton John tickets a while ago! :hyper: I got the cheapest ones - I've spent WAY too much on tickets lately, and honestly, who needs to be that close to Elton John? :shifty:

Talk to you all later today. :hug:

Last edited:
Wild Im agreeing with everyone else and saying that I think you made the right decision also :yes: Keeping my fingers crossed that soon you will get Bono's autograph on your setlist! Enjoy your birthday with your sweetie and your family :hug:

VP you are going to see Elton John?! :ohmy: You officially suck :grumpy: :wink: Hope you get the much needed sleep later :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

VP you are going to see Elton John?! :ohmy: You officially suck :grumpy: :wink: Hope you get the much needed sleep later :hug:

Hi BB! :hug:

:lol: I didn't even know till a few days ago that Elton was touring! And my daughter and I were just saying a month or so ago that the next time he's in the area, we have to go. :)

Thanks :hug: Although the lack of sleep is kinda my own fault. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
3 times a week: :happy:
Mondays, wednesdays, and fridays.

Did you have a good time with B last night? :sexywink:

Yay for 3 days a week!! :happy: How are things going?

It was great. :love: Stayed up too late talking though. :lol: I'm going to miss him this week. :( Seems like not that long ago, it was nothing for us to go a week or two without talking...

VintagePunk said:

Hi BB! :hug:

:lol: I didn't even know till a few days ago that Elton was touring! And my daughter and I were just saying a month or so ago that the next time he's in the area, we have to go. :)

Thanks :hug: Although the lack of sleep is kinda my own fault. :lol:

Hi :hug: It's really cool that you guys are going to see him live. Rather hard to pass up the opportunity to see him when he's in the area,lol.

Oh and you are welcome :hug: See Im not the only one guilty of sleep depriving themselves for certain reasons :wink:

Hi Bri :wave:

Hey BB! :wave:
How are you, my dear?

VintagePunk said:

Yay for 3 days a week!! :happy: How are things going?

It was great. :love: Stayed up too late talking though. :lol I'm going to miss him this week. :( Seems like not that long ago, it was nothing for us to go a week or two without talking...

It's nice being able to chat with him on more than a computer screen. :lol:
We don't seem to have a lot of similar spares, but he always walks me to my next class after economics. :love:

Awwww. :cute:
And sure..."talking" :sexywink:, is that what the kids call it these days? :tongue:
Can he not call you or anything? :(

BonosBaby12 said:
See Im not the only one guilty of sleep depriving themselves for certain reasons :wink:

:sexywink: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's nice being able to chat with him on more than a computer screen. :lol :
We don't seem to have a lot of similar spares, but he always walks me to my next class after economics. :love :

Awwww. :cute :
And sure..."talking" :sexywink :, is that what the kids call it these days? :tongue :
Can he not call you or anything? : (

Awww, does he carry your books? :cute: :lol:

We talked after. :giggle:

He's only gonna be in Toronto, but it sounds like he's going to be insanely busy (he's going for work reasons). :crazy: I'm sure if he gets time he will, but if he can't, I understand. :)

Maybe Drea or Kaf can spend some quality time with him. :madwife: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, does he carry your books? :cute: :lol:

No.....but I should make him. :mac:
:lol:

We talked after. :giggle

He's only gonna be in Toronto, but it sounds like he's going to be insanely busy. :crazy: I'm sure if he gets time he will, but if he can't, I understand. :)

Maybe Drea or Kaf can spend some quality time with him. :madwife: :lol

Being busy sucks, but I bet for you he'll try and get a chance to squeeze in a call, even if it's short. :hug:

:lol:!
Then maybe they'll be able to get a picture of more than his car....

WARNING TO ADAM FANS SIT DOWN :lol:

My Abbey Road Pics. You girls get to see them 1st. :kiss:

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1368-1.jpg

Adam was so sweet.:heart:

Will tell the full story about everything tommorow. Don't think i will have time tnoight. rach is coming soon, i just wanted to come on and post and have a quick catch up. Bono pics up next. :drool:WARNING TO ADAM FANS SIT DOWN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom