Pleban Girls Party 3D - Drool, Debauchery & Desi(RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:

I do not "like" the popcorn ones. I love them with a wholly consuming and probably unhealthy passion. They are as mana from heaven. I don't want to know what sort of hideous cocktail of industrial flavouring additives have gone into them, to taste so damn good. :drool: :drool:

This just made me laugh out so loud, I got a strange look from the person across the way. The stomping of feet may have also contributed.

but I concur. :drool: :drool: :drool:

RegularBonoFan said:
Melbourne, that's the one South of Sydney, but East of Adelaide, right? The other side of Australia from Perth. *tries to remember geography*
Bingo! We're near the south-eastern corner of the mainland. :D More on the southern bit of that area. Immediately south from Melbourne is Tasmania, across Bass Strait (pronounced like the fish, not Adam's instrument, sadly).

zuropa_fit said:
*sneaks towards the popcorn jelly bellys in Ali's stash*
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *flies into a frothing homicidal frenzy* Them's MY beans!!! :madwife: :scream:

:wink:

zuropa_fit said:
Ali, I'll wrestle you for the popcorn ones! :wink:
*runs interference* *tackles* Popcorn jelly bellys are not shared, given away or stolen. They are the sole property of the original owner and any unlawful or immoral raiding of said jelly bellys is punishable by death.

Such is the rule of Popcorn jelly bellys.

RegularBonoFan said:
This just made me laugh out so loud, I got a strange look from the person across the way. The stomping of feet may have also contributed.

but I concur. :drool: :drool: :drool:
:lol: I'm just trying to help keep you and your co-workers awake :whistle:

Wrestling doesn't come into it, Zooey :wink: This must be a battle to the death!!

Hey 7! :wave: Wow, I haven't had a sleepover since... well, since I was your age. :huh:
They were so much fun though... *nostalgia* :wink:

RegularBonoFan said:
*runs interference* *tackles* Popcorn jelly bellys are not shared, given away or stolen. They are the sole property of the original owner and any unlawful or immoral raiding of said jelly bellys is punishable by death.

Well said. *nods sagely while sharpening bean-protection weapons* :yes:

Alisaura said:

Bingo! We're near the south-eastern corner of the mainland. :D More on the southern bit of that area. Immediately south from Melbourne is Tasmania, across Bass Strait (pronounced like the fish, not Adam's instrument, sadly).

:yippie: I remember that map from the Wiggles! :yippie: I have an appreciation for the Wiggles. Some would say it's unhealthy. These people are idiots.

Last edited:
RegularBonoFan said:

Oh, gawd, there it goes... gin spit out on the keyboard! :lmao:

Alisaura said:

Well said. *nods sagely while sharpening bean-protection weapons* :yes:
The same rule applies to beach balls and shineys.

I'm glad the Wiggles have done some good in the world :wink:

I saw the best world map once... it was upside-down, so Australia was at the top... The way things should be. :yes:

Alisaura said:
I'm glad the Wiggles have done some good in the world :wink:

I saw the best world map once... it was upside-down, so Australia was at the top... The way things should be. :yes:

Ali on top :drool:

Don't think you'll will the jelly belly battle with your inuendo!

Drea said:
*sneaks off with :adam: while Ali fights and Frankie watches :wink:*
Oi! He's due back here by midnight. I owe him a foot rub.

5 margarita-flavour jelly bellys. I ate all my popcorn-flavoured ones.

people reading this tomorrow are going to be so confused, :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Since when is everyone fighting over some Jelly Belly's? :eyebrow: :confused:
Since Zooey decided she was gonna try to steal my popcorn flavoured ones, which are the best sort, and must be defended at all costs...

:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom