Pleban Girls Party 3D - Drool, Debauchery & Desi(RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge eyes... :love: *thud*

Mussing up Larry's hair could get kinda sticky if he does have 20 pounds of gel in there....
*sssssqqquuueeeeellllllcccchhhh*
:larry: : :crazy: Gee thanks. :|

Weldy :hug:

WB Zooey! Yay for houses to selves :D

*totters off to PMs*

:yippie:

Cause I love feelin dirty
And I love feelin cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive them staples deep

I've been at work for 8 hours and I've got two and a half more to go. My brain's stopped. :lmao:

You know you've been at work too long when the graphics on the Coke machine are so... entertaining (?) your brain conks out to the point you forget what you were gonna buy from it.

Me? I'm in a call center.

Theme song: Numb (Gimme Some More Dignity Mix)

Not a coke. Somehow I ended up with Mountain Dew Livewire...

Nah, caffeine doesn't affect me that way. I'm just worried about the amount of sugar on an empty mind. I have a feeling randomness is about to ensue...

What U2 Member should I talk about? :hmm:

53ov3.jpg

Eeny..

00f537de.jpg

Meeny...

edgeyikes.jpg

Hiney...

Zoo_sweet_smile_earpiecedown-1.jpg

Moe...

:hmm:

I should try my hand at a U2 fic one day. I gotta finish the one I've been working on for ages first.

no, not really.

Youd' think after 5+ years i could finish this thing. But I keep revising it.

ZOOOOEEEEYY!!!!!
*yay for random caps lock and exclamation points!*

Wow, you found evidence of Edgebutt! Congrats :D
(I refuse to admit what I half-expected to follow "hiney" in that sequence :uhoh: )

Sugar high randomness... :hyper:

I've nearly finished a huge fic, but I'm a coward about posting it under this username :reject:
I suck at keeping alters secret :der:

Bite the bullet and post, Ali!!!!!!! I did. It's not like most of us are ever going to Australia (or like you'll ever be in Arizona), right!

We're all friend here. :wink:

What, no PGP Downunder?? :sad:
And I'd love to visit Arizona one day, and a dozen other places. Heck, I flew to the USA to meet some of my online friends at a sci-fi convention last year, why the heck not? :lol:

There's no escaping the Aussie invasion :evil:

Well, it's not ready to post yet....

There's an Aussie restaurant by my house.

I love it! :love: Australian accents are one of those things that can unconditionally make me smile. The other is sock puppets :shifty:

:yippie: Guess who just found a big bag of jelly beans?

Jelly beans! I have those! :yippie: *goes to find them*
Jelly belly beans, no less... :drool:

Is it the Outback Steakhouse, by any chance? Mum and I ate in one in Hawaii while we were there, it was hilarious. We were amused by the place as much as the waiter was amused by us. :lol:
I took a menu and some coasters as souvenirs :wink:

Okay maybe I'm just a little :drunk: but Jelly bellys, PGP Down Under (after reading fanfic) and sock puppets made me laugh so hard I almost spit my drink out. Almost.

I hear Australian accents at the zoo today :drool:

Back
Top Bottom