Pleban girls....keeping it under wraps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are so lucky Bri! Getting to drive thru all those states! Was that to get to Disneyland/World? You'll have me trying to work out those other states now! Carolina? Arkansas? :hmm:

4 hours sleep? Not good eh? I read back thru the partys&noticed certain people bugging you Jules! I felt for you! :hug:

Hiya Girls :hug:

Jules, what happened? I've dl'ed from there before, and it's been fine for me.

Oh, been meaning to ask you for days - when you said about Bono in People, was that the issue with Pope JP on the cover?

susanp6 said:
You are so lucky Bri! Getting to drive thru all those states! Was that to get to Disneyland/World? You'll have me trying to work out those other states now! Carolina? Arkansas? :hmm:

Yep. On our way to DisneyWorld...told ya, we're a disney family. lol
We take the I-75...so.....it goes lemme think
Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, FLA

And the other states we hit when we came back on the I-95 once..so..we hit, Pennsilvania, Virgina, West Virginia, New York....hmmm

A virus? :yikes:
I hope I don't get anythin.....

VP!!!!!!!! :hug:
Sorry I ran out last night :reject:

Hello Hello! :wave:

I've never been to DisneyWorld....but I've been to Disneyland twice! And I've been "backstage" when I went with my band 2 years ago! :up:

Hi VP! :wave: I missed you&heard about some of the 'trouble' you've been having from Bri! My sympathies! :hug:

I've been in bed early the past few nites going by American/Canadian times anyway! Damn time zones!! :madspit:

I've missed loads on here&i wished i'd been in on all the fun!!

Getting a bit tired now, but Bri is already up to her trix with pix!!

VintagePunk said:
Hiya Girls :hug:

Jules, what happened? I've dl'ed from there before, and it's been fine for me.

Oh, been meaning to ask you for days - when you said about Bono in People, was that the issue with Pope JP on the cover?

Hi VP! :hug:

I don't think Bono is in that one. I'm not sure...

Vp...this message kept coming up when I started downloading a song... ** default block transcout **

brains... :drool:

Hey Mucca! :wave: :hug:

Bri - Is that one of the major roads you're talking about? That's some distance to drive! How long ago were you there?

susanp6 said:
Hi VP! :wave: I missed you&heard about some of the 'trouble' you've been having from Bri! My sympathies! :hug:

I've been in bed early the past few nites going by American/Canadian times anyway! Damn time zones!! :madspit:

I've missed loads on here&i wished i'd been in on all the fun!!

Getting a bit tired now, but Bri is already up to her trix with pix!!

Hi!! :hug: I've missed seeing you around. :( :hug: Nice to see you now, though! :)

The trouble was really no big deal...and it seems to be all sorted out now, hopefully...*crossing fingers*

susanp6 said:

Bri - Is that one of the major roads you're talking about? That's some distance to drive! How long ago were you there?

It is quite a distance...we usually break it up over 2 and a half days....about 7 hours a day I think....

We've been there alot. Last time was last year.

VP :hug:
Oh good! I'm glad you understand! :hug: I always feel bad when I run off like that.

Mucca said:

:lmao:

Hey VP! :hug:
How are yah?

I'm very well, thanks!! Had a blissfully lazy day today...taking the weekend off, then going to dig into some thesis work...had a really long meeting with my advisor yesterday, got some things figured out, and now the real work can begin. I'm really excited! :) My tests are actually going to be admininstered online...gotta set up a webpage. I'm the first one in our lab to do it this way.

How's your school work going?

MBS said:

It is quite a distance...we usually break it up over 2 and a half days....about 7 hours a day I think....

We've been there alot. Last time was last year.

VP :hug:
Oh good! I'm glad you understand! :hug: I always feel bad when I run off like that.

Don't worry about it. :hug:

I've been as far south as Memphis...actually went to Graceland. :)

VintagePunk said:

I'm very well, thanks!! Had a blissfully lazy day today...taking the weekend off, then going to dig into some thesis work...had a really long meeting with my advisor yesterday, got some things figured out, and now the real work can begin. I'm really excited! :) My tests are actually going to be admininstered online...gotta set up a webpage. I'm the first one in our lab to do it this way.

How's your school work going?

I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you! :)

A guinea pig are yah? :wink:
So how do the tests work then? Do you just do it at home?

Today was a pretty relaxing school day although next week will bring another flood of essays, tests, quizzes etc...I have a Psych AP exam coming up in May so I gotta get going on that :huh:
I'm just glad this week is over! :yes:

I can't believe I only have 2 more months of high school left :huh:

I'm glad you survived another harrowing (sp? ) week Mucca :hug:
My heart goes out to you..I felt your pain!
*shudders at memeories*
I also remember the end of school...very crazy...

But in all girliness...I must ask...have you thought at all about a dress for grad/prom/whatever you call it?

Luv ya VP :hug:
What will these quizzes consist of?

Mucca said:

I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you! :)

A guinea pig are yah? :wink:
So how do the tests work then? Do you just do it at home?

Today was a pretty relaxing school day although next week will bring another flood of essays, tests, quizzes etc...I have a Psych AP exam coming up in May so I gotta get going on that :huh:
I'm just glad this week is over! :yes:

I can't believe I only have 2 more months of high school left :huh:

The particpants will be chosen normally (they've previously done tests screening for levels of depression, I'll choose ppl from the participant pool based on their depression scores - I need both high and low scorers)...I contact them, ask them to take part, probably give them an access code so they can long into the site, they do them from home or wherever, and then they have to come into the lab so I can give them slips for course credits they receive for taking part. SO much easier than booking times for them to come into the lab to fill out measures. And an added bonus - all of my data ends up online - don't have to spend hours doing data input!! :) :)

Awww, are you going to get to relax any this weekend?

They call it the grad dinner/dance....how cool is that?...:rolleyes:
It's exactly a month away :yikes:
Luckily I got my dress in November-ish, so I have that out of the way. But I have no idea what I'm going to do with my hair and I need to get my accessories. The shoes I bought are going to kill me! I'll probably be walking around bare feet for most of the night :lol:

I'm really excited though cause after the dinner/dance we go on a cruise till 4:00am :up:

MBS said:
I'm glad you survived another harrowing (sp? ) week Mucca :hug:
My heart goes out to you..I felt your pain!
*shudders at memeories*
I also remember the end of school...very crazy...

But in all girliness...I must ask...have you thought at all about a dress for grad/prom/whatever you call it?

Luv ya VP :hug:
What will these quizzes consist of?

Awww, love you too! :hug: :)

These are psychological tests - my research includes them filling out:

2 depression measures
1 anxiety measure
2 attachment measures
3 perfectionism measures

Mucca said:
They call it the grad dinner/dance....how cool is that?...:rolleyes:
It's exactly a month away :yikes:
Luckily I got my dress in November-ish, so I have that out of the way. But I have no idea what I'm going to do with my hair and I need to get my accessories. The shoes I bought are going to kill me! I'll probably be walking around bare feet for most of the night :lol:

I'm really excited though cause after the dinner/dance we go on a cruise till 4:00am :up:

A cruise sounds awesome!!! We'll need a full report, of course. :)

Wow! Lucky you Mucca! Hope you'll make the most of your night! :wink: Can you describe you dress?

Glad to hear you're not being bothererd anymore VP! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

The particpants will be chosen normally (they've previously done tests screening for levels of depression, I'll choose ppl from the participant pool based on their depression scores - I need both high and low scorers)...I contact them, ask them to take part, probably give them an access code so they can long into the site, they do them from home or wherever, and then they have to come into the lab so I can give them slips for course credits they receive for taking part. SO much easier than booking times for them to come into the lab to fill out measures. And an added bonus - all of my data ends up online - don't have to spend hours doing data input!! :) :)

Awww, are you going to get to relax any this weekend?

Cool! That sure saves you alot of work eh! The internet is so handy! I've realized that I've stopped going to libraries to get info for projects, it's all internet now! :wink:
Although I'm sure I'll need the library when I go to uni.

I'm hoping to sleep in. Tomorrow I might try hot yoga :wink: And it's off to the movies to see Sin City.

Back
Top Bottom