PLEBAn Girls and Guys Photo Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weldy :ohmy: Your costume is great :yes: Did you do something special with your hair? :hmm: I can't tell cause it's so dark.

Sicy dearest, can we delete pictures 1, 3, 4 and 5?

&

put this one there.

726.jpg

It is disgusting, I'm fully aware :wink:

But all my other pictures have other people in & thats the only one that shows how much my face has changed in a year :|

Thank you !

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:
I'd dearly like to post my mug shot here but I've only got one pic that I'm in and I'm being totally madcap...:reject: I suppose I could upload it to photobucket and click paste...ewwwww, dunno...:evil:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: do post!!!!!

And here's my favorite photo from the wedding photographer. My gran is my favorite person, and it's a miracle she made it to the wedding.

121.jpg

BG, your pics is cute! Not disgusting at all :no:

Lies - That's such a lovely shot. How special :)

Sicy - Gotta love the Myspaces :giggle:

Well if you want me to be honest, I must have taken at least 15 pics and that was the only one I liked :p

:drool: Very hot Sicy, I was thinking of buying me a Sicy wig, do they sell those? :flirt:

Lies, your pic with your gran really touched my heart. I am sure you realize how fourtunate you are to have her there with you to share that moment. I know now, that it is the simple things in life that can mean so much:heart: BTW, you look lovely:yes:

Carmelu2fan said:

Lies, your pic with your gran really touched my heart. I am sure you realize how fourtunate you are to have her there with you to share that moment. I know now, that it is the simple things in life that can mean so much:heart: BTW, you look lovely:yes:

Yeah, she wasn't going to come until just the week of. My grandma has had cancer and rheumatoid arthritis for decades. She has a steel rod that holds her neck in place, giving her extremely limited mobility of her head and shoulders (hence the permanent neck brace). All of her finger joints, wrists, hips, and knees have been replaced, some multiple times. Most of her fingers have slipped out of place again, but she's too frail for any sort of repair. On top of this, her medications make her skin thin and brittle, so she is constantly bruised and covered in painful gaping wounds. Recently, her doctor change the wound cream used on her legs, but the new stuff was too strong and basically burned her, so both her legs are raw and always wrapped in bandages. Riding in the car is the most painful thing for her.

Funny how she never complains about anything.

I insisted the photographer wait until my grandma arrived to take her picture. :D

Sicy, thanks for updating my photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom