PLEBAn Girls and Guys Photo Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikkin said:
And incase you didn't know.... I AM THE MESSIAH! :rockon:

messiah.jpg

-Nikki

:lol: this picture cracks me up! Btw your hair is so cool!

redhotswami said:
Right now I'm at the hookah lounge downtown with my friend Shanna. We should be studying...but instead we are playing with the cameras on our macbooks.

Photo5.jpg

I'm not sure why I find this book so hard to understand :wink:
Photo8.jpg

Photo9.jpg

Me modeling my ONE tshirt (just got it yesterday! :hyper: )
Photo11.jpg

Beautiful modeling!!! I ordered my One shirt today!!! YAY!!!! Can't wait! Will take a pic of me in it when it arrives (in a month or so!!) and post it here.....:hyper: :applaud:

gluey said:

Beautiful modeling!!! I ordered my One shirt today!!! YAY!!!! Can't wait! Will take a pic of me in it when it arrives (in a month or so!!) and post it here.....:hyper: :applaud:

Thanks!! You'll love the shirt, it is so soft and comfy!!! I wore it to support my students on National Coming Out Day. They were impressed when I told them what the song is about :)

And yes...it took me awhile to read your post. Your avatar is just :drool:

I got it online at the one website.....and the wristbands too....can't wait - would love them to be here in time for the concert - and they should be with 20-30 days wait for postage!!

redhotswami said:

Thanks!! You'll love the shirt, it is so soft and comfy!!! I wore it to support my students on National Coming Out Day. They were impressed when I told them what the song is about :)

And yes...it took me awhile to read your post. Your avatar is just :drool:

Ahh but it's a good distraction....very worthwihile don't you think

gluey said:
I got it online at the one website.....and the wristbands too....can't wait - would love them to be here in time for the concert - and they should be with 20-30 days wait for postage!!

Oh sweet! I think I'll order one and some wristbands!
I'm gonna wear my Music Rising top to the concert - there's gonna be me, my friend and my mum wearing ours :D

I sent you and email via your profile, but if you don't get it, email me at gluey@xtra.co.nz with your postal address and I'll send it to you as soon as I get in a months time (damn slow international shipping!) :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
DonniesWedding024.jpg

Me and Mr GG at our youngest brother's wedding

You look lovely as always GG:flirt: Wow, your eyes really do change color, how cool is that.:heart:

001BFeye.jpg

001pick2.jpg

Tis me....I did a celophane on my hair that temp colors it..
This one is called Cherry Cola.......

I did a "Cherry" color too...I'll up load it and post it soon

***I just wanted to add:::: You PLEBAn, guys and dolls are awesome!!! I cant wait to meet you at a show or in Hawaii....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom