Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Exchanging vows, numbers and hand sanitizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy cow! You've all been busy since I left last night!

A whole new thread, and nineteen pages of it! :ohmy:

Well, most of it seemed to be about men in pink underwear... :scratch:

Well, anyways, I'm not staying on, my morning duties here are finished, and I'm heading back to bed for an hour or two of sleeping...

:hug: :hug: :hug: clone:love: :heart: :hug:

(yes, I'm snuggly when I'm tired... but only online...) :lol:

Have fun sleeping Jez :hug: :wink:

Carlos that really sucks about your store. :madwife: :heart:

Amazon.com is evil! I just ordered two dvds and a cd. I'm so hoping they come when B isn't home so I don't get in trouble. :lol:

Russty......I have never met you, but all the people that I have met that know you...they say how cool and wonderful you are...:up:

Awww thanks Carlos :D I try. Its hard always holding in my evil bitchy side, but you have to lull them in to a false sense of security somehow. :wink: :lol:

Nighty night Thora :hug: :heart:

AARGH! I just went out to the kitchen to get a drink and found a note from B on the fridge. It says "PT- Do the words greasy gears mean anything to you? Luv, LM"

:rant: :lol: That is his smart ass way of telling me that I forgot when I was in town TWICE today to buy bleach so that he could clean gears that he brought home for me. :madwife: I can't touch liquid bleach, cuz it makes me really sick so he has to do it and he must have tried to before he went to bed. Dammit now I'm gonna have to try cleaning them with something else tomorrow before I can play with them. I had forgetting simple things like that. :lol:

Thanks for the compliment about the sig. :) Don't believewe've met, RedRocks! :wave: Hi, I'm Babydoll :D

How is everyone this morning?

i Russty! :hug: I'm doing great, just woke up not too long ago, lol. It's already Friday here though :hyper:

Thhhhhooooorrrrrraaaaaa!

I'm miss LA sometimes. :sigh: I grew up in Orange County, but now I live way the heck up north about 10 hours from LA.

Back
Top Bottom