Pleban Girls (and boys) Party: Ruff and Bono sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

But of course Bono would have enough for all my Pleba sisters..:hug:

:hug: :heart:

Well B...you up to it? :flirt:
2003-11-14_D_Bono_Liberal_Convention.jpg

Think hard now.....:wink:

2003-11-14_C_Bono_Liberal_Convention.jpg

B says one at a time......well, that's what he says now...:wink:

Hi Bri! :hug: Dus ya still wuv me?! :drunk:

Guess what? Yes your local alcoholic was down the pub earlier, but i didn't really have that much!!! Pint of Stella&i also had a double of Jamesons' whisky! Love that stuff!! I was mainly going in to have something for my dinner&guess what it was Wild????

Here's a wee bit of a clue: It seems to be your fav recently!!

Oh, and on the Bono kiss: Well, unfortunately i don't think you'll get much more than a brief kiss on the lips&hug/cuddle!!! :drool:

Hi! i'm back. Was speaking to my mum on the phone! She calls to let me know that she's home safe after visiting her friend! :hug:

Golly! That last B pic! What a cute smile! Trust you tp be so to the point about the open mouth pic! Didn't you read my meal comment? Read back a few pages&see! :ohmy:

WildHoney said:

That's something i gotta do as well. Although i've already got folders for every gig of tour set up:huh:

I'm such a disorganized person..I have a San Diego 2005 folder...where all the vertigo pics have ended up..
...hmmI have a group folder now, a tour folder, a saks and edun folder, a edit/fun folder, a gif one...

Wild - Didn't quite get what you meant! :huh: But did you read about what i said about giving you a clue?

MBS said:

I'm such a disorganized person..I have a San Diego 2005 folder...where all the vertigo pics have ended up..
...hmmI have a group folder now, a tour folder, a saks and edun folder, a edit/fun folder, a gif one...

Got a Bono folder which contains folders covering every couple of years, an Ali folder(including Edun pics), A U2 Folder(in album titles), a Larry, Adam & Edge folder(not in era) and Vertigo Tour In Leg, And Date of gig - with a separtate Blindfolded/on knees Bono folder...:ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Hi Bri! :hug: Dus ya still wuv me?! :drunk:

Guess what? Yes your local alcoholic was down the pub earlier, but i didn't really have that much!!! Pint of Stella&i also had a double of Jamesons' whisky! Love that stuff!! I was mainly going in to have something for my dinner&guess what it was Wild????

Here's a wee bit of a clue: It seems to be your fav recently!!

Oh, and on the Bono kiss: Well, unfortunately i don't think you'll get much more than a brief kiss on the lips&hug/cuddle!!! :drool:

IRISH SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom